The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Bone Kickers - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bone Kickers (/showthread.php?tid=1001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Bone Kickers - Digitaldigging - 29th July 2008

Baffling shiite.

Bone Kickers - Steve-B - 29th July 2008

Well, well, after successfully associating the term nighthawk with the hobby of metal detecting, they have now managed to broadcast the same term to several millions of viewers in respect of looters of middle eastern archaeology... I wonder when the public now hear this term they will think we are one and the same.

Jeez, they might as well have had Paul Barford as the advisor on this programme as Mark Horton, they seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Seems that those of us who work relentlessly to promote better metal detecting practice and the recording of finds are wasting our bloody time!

http://www.detector-distribution.co.uk

If a job is worth doing, then its worth doing it tomorrow!

Homer (Simpson)

Bone Kickers - BAJR Host - 29th July 2008

I was entranced as I tried to keep up with the thread... and then realised that the Guardian was right.. it turned out to be the brother, and he would have gotten away with it if it had not been for that pesky kid...

apart from that.. I have no idea what was going on?

though I will put an order in for that cuniform decipherment program... I must have it! (it reminded me of the terrible and pray god it will never resurface DODEX programme.. perhaps another on of Marks hysterical in jokes)

Why do they always dig in the dark? I hope they get time and a half...

I will second DDs previous post... Baffling ****e! kiddy politics..!

ps have a look at this... it cracks me up!

http://www.bath.ac.uk/archaeology/

Quote:quote:Whilst the storyline behind the BBC series Bonekickers is pure drama, the campus that the team of archaeologists is based at is very real.

Although archaeology is not one the subjects we offer, the University of Bath is recognised internationally for the quality of our teaching and research in science, engineering, humanities and social sciences. We are consistently ranked in the top 15 UK universities and have one of Europe?s leading management schools.

"I don't have an archaeological imagination.."
Borekickers

Quote:quote:Why do they always dig in the dark?

Am saying nuffin!! Big Grin

Homer (Simpson)

Bone Kickers - BAJR Host - 29th July 2008

ah.... here you are... I was over at your place Big Grin

my gawd... you are on to something...

archaeologists digging in dark... artefact hunting ... nighthawks... it was archaeologists all along.....

this is amazing... and Mark hs cleverly given us the clues!

"I don't have an archaeological imagination.."
Borekickers

I am gate crashing both parties tonight Hosty..

Homer (Simpson)

What do you think of the sword thingy thats going on... personally I think it ties up with your last post and its the detectorists sword of justice, come to cut a path of righteousness after the truth finally outs that it is in fact archaeologists that are putting in the overtime at night...

Homer (Simpson)

Bone Kickers - redexile - 30th July 2008

So, last night, it wasn't a supernatural serpent sent to kill people as a result of an ancient curse, it was the shifty-looking foreign guy putting snakes in people's bags! And he'd have got away with it if it hadn't been for those darned kids!

Hope they don't have Scrappy-doo in the second series, it'll spoil it.

"Whoever understands the pottery, understands the site" - Wheeler

So, last night, it wasn't a supernatural serpent sent to kill people as a result of an ancient curse, it was the shifty-looking foreign guy putting snakes in people's bags! And he'd have got away with it if it hadn't been for those darned kids!

Hope they don't have Scrappy-doo in the second series, it'll spoil it.

Blimey, hell of an echo in here....