The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Bone Kickers - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bone Kickers (/showthread.php?tid=1001)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Bone Kickers - oldgirl - 1st August 2008

Quote:quote:Originally posted by RedEarth

The episode was a lot better (by which I mean a lot less stupid) without the last minute chasing around in tunnels that has come to dominate the programme, and less of the supernatural hokum.

In fact, if they got rid of that side of things altogether and concentrated on 'how archaeology is relevant in the present' type stories it would be infinately better.

Next time I hold a dinner party (I say next time, first time) I look forward to being able to say at the end 'Neolithic tooth pick anyone?'

I also watched it last night. I particularly liked the scary snake with no teeth! and the Professor in the armour. Big Grin Bet that bit was fun to film! I expected him to turn up on a horse!

Bone Kickers - Steve-B - 5th August 2008

Another amazing discovery of a convenient hole in the ground that has mysteriously remained unnoticed until tonights episode.

French wine ona dig, I didnt realise archaeology was just a big piss up, I would have joined in years ago had I known... Big Grin

Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,
Im there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those whove seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man

Big Grin

http://www.detector-distribution.co.uk

If a job is worth doing, then its worth doing it tomorrow!

Homer (Simpson)

Bone Kickers - oldgirl - 6th August 2008

Quote:quote:Originally posted by Steve-B

Another amazing discovery of a convenient hole in the ground that has mysteriously remained unnoticed until tonights episode.

French wine ona dig, I didnt realise archaeology was just a big piss up, I would have joined in years ago had I known... Big Grin

Hang on..... you didn't realise that archaeology was a big piss up...... how many archaeologists do you know???? (Or in my case - according to a number of non-archaeologist friends - how many alcohologists do you know?)

Haven't seen last nights yet. Off playing with swords again. [8D]

edited due to spelling!

Bone Kickers - BAJR Host - 6th August 2008

will have to get iplayer version.. forgot it was on Smile

"I don't have an archaeological imagination.."
Borekickers

Bone Kickers - Jean M - 6th August 2008

I gather that Viv is revealed to be Gillian's half sister, rather than her love-child. Did anyone have a fiver on some relationship?

Bone Kickers - Austin Ainsworth - 6th August 2008

Another drop in the number of viewers for this pile of drivel.

Doc. Martin on ITV got 3.6m and that's a repeat.

Episode 1 - 6.8m
Episode 2 - 5.2m
Episode 3 - 4.6m
Episode 4 - 4.2m
Episode 5 - 3.9m

"Bonekickers" and archaeological credibility go together like sand and condoms.

[Image: skull1.gif]

Bone Kickers - angi - 6th August 2008

I've just downloaded last night's episode from iPlayer (t'internet's best ever invention!) and it states: "Guidance:contains language which may offend".

Oh, the possibilities [:p]

Is 4pm too early for the drinking game? I could always use a tally system and save it for later!

Bone Kickers - BAJR Host - 6th August 2008

don't do it sober... your eyes may bleed .. I will have to watch it now... but I am overcome with apathy! Smile

"I don't have an archaeological imagination.."
Borekickers

Bone Kickers - angi - 6th August 2008

I think it's impossible NOT to watch it now though, it's like HAVING to read copies of Heat magazine in the dentist's waiting room! }Smile

Bone Kickers - Steve-B - 7th August 2008

Quote:quote:Hang on..... you didn't realise that archaeology was a big piss up...... how many archaeologists do you know????

Apparently only one or two sober ones... Big Grin

http://www.detector-distribution.co.uk

If a job is worth doing, then its worth doing it tomorrow!

Homer (Simpson)