The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
New name for the IFA... - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: New name for the IFA... (/showthread.php?tid=1126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

New name for the IFA... - kevin wooldridge - 30th September 2008

Didn't BAJR used to have a forum for discussing the IFA? Can't seem to find it on my version of the site......

Anyway, I wondered as I am currently out of the UK and haven't received the latest copy of 'The Archaeologist' and my AGM papers, whether anyone can tell me what the IFA proposes to change its name to......

New name for the IFA... - Curator Kid - 30th September 2008

The proposal if to change it to the "Institute for Archaeologists". :face-thinks:

New name for the IFA... - historic building - 30th September 2008

At least they are trying to save money by not changing the stationery too much

New name for the IFA... - kevin wooldridge - 30th September 2008

Thanks for that. I can now rest easy at night......

I wouldn't rest too easy if I were you. Some of the other proposals involve removing words such as "archaeology" and "archaeological heritage", and replacing them with phrases like "historic environment". I'm not keen on that :face-confused:

New name for the IFA... - Windbag - 30th September 2008

Yes, "historic environment professional" is certainly flavour of the month nowadays, but we'll see whether it lasts!

New name for the IFA... - Oxbeast - 30th September 2008

"Didn't BAJR used to have a forum for discussing the IFA? Can't seem to find it on my version of the site......"

Yeah, I think he closed it down due to underuse. Bitching/constructive dialogue is now integrated.

The term I particularly dislike is 'Heritage Manager'. You can't manage the heritage, it is inanimate.

New name for the IFA... - trowelhead - 30th September 2008

May I sugest "The Peoples Front of Judeah" Smile

Close enough for a country job!

Splitters!

New name for the IFA... - RedEarth - 30th September 2008

Quote:quote:

The term I particularly dislike is 'Heritage Manager'. You can't manage the heritage, it is inanimate.

Heritage Prodders? Heritage Pokers? Heritage Botherers? Perhaps a new series on the BBC...