The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job (/showthread.php?tid=1170)

BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - BAJR Host - 24th October 2008

http://www.bajr.org/employment/UKEmploymentDetails.asp?ID=7896

A real cracking job.. and best of all.. part-time.. but a decent wage.. AND... you will be working (at times! with me :face-huh: ) oh... thats put you off! [:0] come on!

If you know people who fancy it.. :face-thinks: its a bit out the way, but a loverly place to be.

The role will also require extensive community involvement and help to build capacity on Bute. Project partners include RCAHMS and Historic Scotland.

"I don't have an archaeological imagination.."
Borekickers

BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - Unitof1 - 25th October 2008

Quote:quote:Contractors will require Public Liability Insurance and a Full Disclosure.
whats full disclosure?

BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - Dirty Dave Lincoln - 25th October 2008

Sounds a bit cold to me Mr Hosty! especially at this time of the year!

BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - BAJR Host - 26th October 2008

Bute will be loverly in Summer...

and disclosure is this:

Disclosure - previously known as a police or background check - is the name given to the procedure job applicants who apply to work with certain vulnerable people have to go through before taking up employment.

As you would be working with kids, and other vulverable people.. you need disclosure for each job you do.. (currently I have 3 ... though I have to get another one now as my YAC disclosure is nearly lapsed)

Borekickers

BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - Unitof1 - 26th October 2008

who do you fully disclose to

BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - BAJR Host - 27th October 2008

Google it Unit... you must be the only person in the UK who is unsure about this. May I remind you of the topic.. of the thread.

Borekickers

BAJR - Bute - Archaeology Job - Unitof1 - 27th October 2008

Sorry Hosty It was the use of the word contractor in the advert made me think wrongly that a self-employed archaeologists might be able to take on the contract particularly as it is a one off. I did google and found out that

Quote:quote:The current legislation does not allow the self-employed or individuals to apply for a CRB check on themselves

from

http://www.crb.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=381

As for the pay, the job wants a £30000 a year person to hang around on £15000 presumably there are plenty of opportunities to make up the shortfall in Bute in the other 2.5 days and if not can this 30000 a year person survive on £15000 there?