The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Pub Ethics - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Pub Ethics (/showthread.php?tid=1510)

Pub Ethics - drpeterwardle - 14th April 2009

At the BAJR 2007 conference See
http://www.pasthorizons.tv/tv/view/141/bajr-conference-2007-peter-wardle/

?BAJR Conference 2007 Dr Peter Wardle Past, present and future of standards?

I posed the following ethical dilemma
?I now have so many photographs of this pub that in effect I have recorded it. I have researched its history and I have historic photographs of it. What professional obligations am I under to publish and archive my research??

The resultant book:
Invitation to Good Cheer ? A History of the Catherine Wheel Goring on Thames

Can be downloaded for free until 25/4/2009 at

http://www.historicenvironment.co.uk/index.php/goodcheer

The full citation is as follows:
Wardle,P., 2009, Invitation to Good Cheer: A History of The Catherine Wheel, Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire PAW Print Publishers, Goring on Thames
ISBN 978-0-9562381-0-8

And can be purchased directly from myself for ?14 including postage and packing from April 24th

Pub Ethics - vulpes - 17th April 2009

I can't believe that this was produced by a non-IHBC member.:face-stir:

Pub Ethics - kevin wooldridge - 17th April 2009

}Smile

With peace and consolation hath dismist, And calm of mind all passion spent...

Pub Ethics - peteraf - 18th April 2009

I did know the Pub well Peter Well worth ?15.00 but only if signed

Pub Ethics - drpeterwardle - 18th April 2009

Peter - how on earth do you know the wheel. Send me your address and I will post a copy to you. If you live in Oxfordshire you and indeed anybody from BAJR is welcome to come to the launch on Thursday 8:00pm at the Wheel.

Peter Wardle

Pub Ethics - peteraf - 18th April 2009

I am from South Bucks Peter but now live in wales. I wish I could get there

Pub Ethics - oldgirl - 20th April 2009

Quote:quote:Originally posted by drpeterwardle

Peter - how on earth do you know the wheel. Send me your address and I will post a copy to you. If you live in Oxfordshire you and indeed anybody from BAJR is welcome to come to the launch on Thursday 8:00pm at the Wheel.

Peter Wardle

very interesting! And good luck with the launch.

Pub Ethics - peteraf - 22nd April 2009

Good Luck with the Thursday launch.

Pub Ethics - BAJR Host - 27th April 2009

How did it go..?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
Niccolo Machiavelli