The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Testing new BAJR Interface.. - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Testing new BAJR Interface.. (/showthread.php?tid=1676)

Pages: 1 2 3

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - matthew.law - 15th July 2009

Date says 109 for me. On the main BAJR page too.
This will seriously mess with my phasing if it's true.

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - BAJR Host - 15th July 2009

date of 109! flipping norah!
I'll have to look at this

IE 6 works... praise the lord...

the one I am worried about is IE5 as I know many councils still use this!

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

Right... got it!
day = today.getDay(); // Get the day in number form (0,1,2,3,etc.)

// Make year number correspond to correct year
if (year<1900) year=(year+1900)
else if (year>2000) year=year

Cunning huh... who says websites are held together with prayers and sticky tape!

Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
Mohandas Gandhi

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - Paul Belford - 15th July 2009

Yes I have been magically transported 1900 years into the future. Shame in a way, I was just getting used to drinking all that Italian wine from expertly-crafted cups of Gaulish Samian, and about to buy my first slave...

ooooh... you make me want to return you to those halcyion days... but thanks anyway for spotting that.. Smile

Mohandas Gandhi

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - trowelmonkey - 15th July 2009

It looks good. However, is the drop down list meant to be up and running? There's nothing there on both Opera and Firefox. I find the map a little unwieldy to navigate once I get the resolution high enough to tell societies apart, but I think I'll get used to it.

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - BAJR Host - 16th July 2009

What firefox are you using?

the drop down list should indeed be working... I even reverse engineered it to work with IE6 which had been a problem before. does the current one work for you.

oh... and are you on MAC or PC...

Mohandas Gandhi

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - Weegie - 16th July 2009

Hmmm, it worked fine at home, but you asked for feedback from a national organisation workplace, and here I'm having a few problems with it. I can't see the map or the contents of the drop-down list, and there's an 'error on page' message. I suspect that this might be due to our network security settings rather than to the operating system we use (Windows XP).

Brian

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - trowelmonkey - 16th July 2009

I'm on a PC. Everything is now working on Opera 9.51 and looks very good. There's nothing in the society list in Firefox 3.5. I've been tinkering with my settings, but I cannot think of any reason why it should not display from my end.

Testing new BAJR Interface.. - Paul Belford - 16th July 2009

Just checked at work, running on a PC circa 2003 with Windows 2000 and, much to my amazement, IE6. I haven't used it for ages and now I reminded of why I use Firefox: how horrible, slow, clunky and tab-less is IE. Anyway your page works, but the menu at the top wraps round on my screen, and the 'Quick Links' which are to the right of the map in FF3.5 are now below the map in IE6.