The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
The Invisible Diggers Project - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Invisible Diggers Project (/showthread.php?tid=1785)

The Invisible Diggers Project - Invisible Digger - 25th August 2004

Hopefully you have had a chance to contribute to the 'Invisible Diggers' project by taking part in the online survey at http://www.invisiblediggers.net and hopefully you've told all your friends about it too - plug, plug Smile

It's been running for a while now and, although response levels haven't been great, I think the survey and the rest of my research are starting to yield interesting results.

I'd be very interested to hear if any of you have ideas for the sort of questions you want answers to, whether they're already included in the survey or whether there are questions you feel need to be included. (Perhaps suggestions for future BAJR Polls?)

I'd also be interested to hear where people think I should be looking to publish interim results. I've already agreed to write something for BAJR and clearly it will reach a lot of people this way, but there's no point doing this research if it doesn't reach the people that matter, so what publications do you think will get this information to diggers and managers alike in the most efficient way? I guess something brief for the DIGGER, and more detail for "The Archaeologist" and BAJR should do it. What do you think?

Thanks for the opportunity to pick your brains Smile

Paul

The Invisible Diggers Project - BAJR Host - 27th August 2004

Pick away Paul...

After reading a bit of the report... I think it is essential to have your published results read by as many as possible... it certainly paints a different picture from 'other' reports...

The Invisible Diggers Project - Invisible Digger - 27th August 2004

That's what happens when you ask the people that really know the situation. Seems simple doesn't it? Smile