The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Petition for Hostage Release - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Petition for Hostage Release (/showthread.php?tid=2081)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Petition for Hostage Release - BAJR Host - 8th December 2005

As you will see on the AUP
http://www.bajr.org/BAJRForum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=5

He obviously did not read it properly and then came back with smart ass comments...

But still not banned, in fact asked to contribute rather than denegrate - very fair IMHO. This is a sensitive subject, and you do not come in just to tell people not to sign and also call those that have - 'Retards'

Another day another WSI?

Petition for Hostage Release - Alfie - 8th December 2005

I would like to raise a small point here. I have a brother who was born with a condition which makes him look different and have problems with learning and speech. I would appreciate it if you would consider removing the word R****d from the previous postings. It belongs in the playground of a time best forgotten and I find it offensive to see it bandied about.My dear sweet brother has to struggle through life and has this word hurled at him in the street, he finds this very scary indeed.If anyone has a problem with removing this word I would like to extend an open invitation to them to come and meet my brother and explain to him what this word means.
By the way he has signed the petition because he believes that by "doing something good something good will happen".

Point well made and taken, I think we got so caught up that the enormity of the word was lost. My own Uncle was the same, and the cruelty of people never ceases to amaze me.

apologies for not acting sooner. :face-confused:

Another day another WSI?

Petition for Hostage Release - Alfie - 8th December 2005

Thankyou David, I'm running out of room for all these chips on my shoulder.Big Grin

Be like me... I'm balanced.... boulder on my back holds we pinned to the harsh reality of life :face-confused:

Another day another WSI?

Petition for Hostage Release - rachstebbs - 8th December 2005

Well i like to put all my chips in a rucksack, even distribution across the whole back and both shoulders!Big Grin

Petition for Hostage Release - deepdigger - 8th December 2005

I'm evenly balanced, I've got a chip on each shoulder!!

deep

Petition for Hostage Release - Sith - 9th December 2005

It's french fries all round here at Deathstar House, we've got standards to uphold dont you know. Wink

D. Vader
Senior Consultant

Vader Maull & Palpatine
Archaeological Consultants

With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the IFA

Petition for Hostage Release - BAJR Host - 15th December 2005

Have jsut talked to the German Embassy.

They still have no news.. but wish to thank everyone for this support. The Petition will be sent to the German Govt and also a copy to the Parents -

The person I talked to was deeply moved by the response - as am I -

He says it will give a great boost to those who care about her return.

You have done a 'good' thing here... we can only pray for a happy ending.

Another day another WSI?

Petition for Hostage Release - deepdigger - 19th December 2005

Signed!!

deep