The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 25th September 2011

Just coming round so that I can add a post and get off the 666 count.

Seconds out; round two...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 25th September 2011

Help, I'm trapped on a plague ship with an extremely grumpy (albeit hoarse) captain. Drinks, please? Anything with alcohol.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 7th October 2011

[ATTACH=CONFIG]951[/ATTACH]

Ey up...what's this doing at the bottom of the list then eh? Is there really no one else with an uncontrollable alcohol problem and grim determination to enjoy themselves come what may on this Forum????

No??

Oh good...all the more for me.

It's Friday...that's a good reason for a drinkie and nibbles with mates. Depends which mate you're nibbling on, of course, but hey...whatever floats your boat!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 7th October 2011

Gin and pink lemonade please - in a pint mug, to save looking too girlie.

Feeling a bit jaded after two hours staring down a microscope. Thought I'd finally learned how to identify plagioclase felspar in a pottery thin section, but it was just a Cheesy Wotsit crumb stuck to my slide.

Speaking of food, I am a bit peckish. What's the pub menu like these days? The last time I ordered Cottage Pie, something very unexpected happened as I walked past the Gents. I have my doubts about those bar staff...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 7th October 2011

Like the cut of your jib, Kel me ol' fruit puddin'

Can I tempt you with Gin and It instead? All out of pink lemonade...or there may be some stale Russchian somewhere. (Which is left over from the wrap party for the film King Arthur ...all yelling "Ruuuuuuusssss" stuff. No need to shout; a polite request from the bar staff is all that is required)

ROFLMAO - cheesy wotsit...if they stick to a slide as much as they stick to your teeth I can quite understand your dilemma and subsequent disappointment.

Got Stovies on - cottage pie in a pan in a sort of way...thought it best to call it that in case you have any more problems with the dogs...Wink

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 8th October 2011

Deadly me ol' mucker, if it contains gin, I shall be drinking it. Cheers!

I Googled stovies - man, that looks good. And not the sort of thing to over-excite the barman either (unless "stovies" is some sort of slang word for a peculiar practice with which I'd rather not become acquainted) (on an empty stomach, at least...).

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 8th October 2011

I'm in line for some stovies. Would there possibly be something brewed and alcoholic to wash down the meal? It's grey, gloomy and dire here, typical Yorkshire weather. *sigh*

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 8th October 2011

It seems to be grey, gloomy and dire everywhere sadly. Hot toddy time and stovies which sticks to yer ribs! Yummy! Although I am astounded that it was on google.

In the days before I returned to archaeology, when I used to have some spare cash, I'd make a seriously delicious "posh" stovies with venison. Now that WAS good...especially with a decent claret...<sigh>.

And what's the recipe today Jim now I'm "living my dream"? Beans and toast in lots of cunning disguises...:face-rain:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 8th October 2011

OOOh stovies and gin count me in. as for beans on toast amazing what you can do with a bit imagination, marmite stirred into the beans or maybe a few anchovies for garnish.. Remarkably nourishing and cheap. I always find the instant mash helps things go a bit further

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 8th October 2011

Oh... just what I need... suffering from sinus and a cold, ( not a good mix) and then had to walk through the Lammermuir HIlls leading a walk and talk - in teh rain! But to be honest I loved it.... just got up from sweating in bed after I got back... now I need some Stovies and gin, could they be spoon fed to me please Smile