The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 8th October 2011

D'y want me to liquidise them together for you Hosty? I've got the same sinus cold thingy and it's grotty...perhaps I shouldn't have said that until after you'd had your stovies though...

As for B&T variations...bit like Elgar, they're an enigma and countless...but no less yummy for that...:face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 8th October 2011

Count me in on the sinus thing. I think it's whisky, lemon, honey and hot water.

We had chicken, rice, a tin of chickpeas, all mixed in with a special honey-mustard sauce. In other words, whatever was left in the freezer and cupboard. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

To be honest, I hate the beans here. H A T E them. Vile, nasty, runny things. I want some good, slow-cooked with bacon and molasses Boston baked beans. In the alternative, I'll just have toast.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 12th October 2011

Lunch time snifter anyone? Still got the sinus thingy and feeling like death warmed up...time to kill it with Mr Whisky I think!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 12th October 2011

Sure, I'll join you in a little sinusicide. Mine's settled in my chest, just enough to be annoying. Whisky is good for that, right?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - FJH - 12th October 2011

Been a long dry time. Give me three fingers of Vodka in a tall glass and fill the void with amber.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 12th October 2011

My tongue is numb on the left hand side so I better join you in three fingers of voddy and see if I can numb the other side Smile and still sinus sniffering!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 12th October 2011

Pass me the bottle of whisky and a straw please...

Had an interesting appoitment with the doctor today who is giving my "delayed" antibiotics for my "virus" IF is gets worse...

Now then...if he is prepared to write a prescription for antibs doesn't that mean I need them?? I mean, WTF??? Do I get a "delayed" sick note too while I sit at home (having been sent there by work as I looked like death warmed up apparently) waiting for the "virus" to get better or worse?

Is it me or is that a very odd decision...followed by "and if you take the antibs early and you have a reaction to them, I'm not responsible"?

Is it me? Really???:face-thinks:

Gave up and bought paracetemol for 69p off the ?1 shelf in the local shop...still feel like shit and it's been seven days nowRolleyes

Oops sorry FJH...determined to rant I missed your first post - welcome to the bar and you can have three fingers of WHATEVER your little heart desires - wazzup???

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 13th October 2011

Hum Deadley sounds to me that your Doc doesnt know if you have a bacterial or viral infection. Viral chest infections are not treated with antibiotics but they can lower your immune system and pave the way for a much nastier bacterial infection. As someone who has had every chest infection going, the sequence of events is familiar. Nasty cough or flue like syptoms treat as viral infection ( treat the syptoms and let it run its course )if does not go away in a couple of weeks treat as bacterial and bring out the antibiotics but normally only as a last resort.

Hope you all feel better soon ( I am off for my free flu jabWink)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 13th October 2011

Nopers - more whisky for me in which are dissolving 2 cheapo paracetemol... and going to collect my "delayed" anti bios tomorrow. Sod it...