The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 21st October 2011

Careful! He's not dead, it's just the barman having a crafty kip behind the bar. I wouldn't advise sitting on his chest - he can get a real swing on that handbag if woken unexpectedly.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 28th October 2011

<wavity wave>...have you missed me????

Drinks are on me (and you get to keep the thimble!!}Smile)

I have emerged from a serious bout of "fcuk it" like a phoenix from the whatever...wots occurrin?Big Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 28th October 2011

Ah welcome back to the land of the living (or just mildly decomposing). Get the burning chicken off the bar and help yourself to a pint or four of the landlords best ( drinks are free until the landlord wakes up).

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 28th October 2011

Aha! Bon soir Monsieur WaxSmile...don't mind if I do...four that is, two in each hand and if Hosty kindly continues to sit on the landlord we could be up for a lock in too!

Anyone remember those?? Best ones used to be from lunchtime <deep, reminiscent sigh>

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 29th October 2011

Excellent. Drinking on my own again...

Perhaps I should stop drinking altogether as I am finding myself alphabetically challenged. Already had a Castleford/Castleton glich in my research and today ended up in Caerwent not Caerleon. Not too bad as they're pretty close, but I am beginning to worry...lost in Wales is not my idea of fun.:0

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 30th October 2011

lost in Wales is not my idea of fun.:0[/FONT][/QUOTE

Oh I don't know lost in Basildon is worse. At least the sheep are friendly in Wales. ( got pulled over at 3 o'clock in the morning in Basildon going around and around never ending roundabouts and nearly got done for going prepared for a robbery cause of equipment in the van). This was nearly thirty years ago and we were supposed to be on the way to Prortsmouth form Edinburgh never been asked to navigate since}Smile

You are not drinking alone but if the rest are like me the brain has given up for winter and the Duvet is the venue of choice at the moment

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 5th November 2011

<hand extended out of duvet> I'll leave the tap and spile on the bar then you can all help yourselves while I hibernate. I have succumbed to piss poor management and decided to resurface in the spring when hopefully I can get another job.

Toodle oo.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 7th November 2011

deadlylampshade Wrote:<hand extended out of duvet> I'll leave the tap and spile on the bar then you can all help yourselves while I hibernate. I have succumbed to piss poor management and decided to resurface in the spring when hopefully I can get another job.

Toodle oo.

Oh no! You ok, Deadly?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 23rd December 2011

Will be joining Deadley under the Duvet (my own Duvet of despair not Deadley,s) to hibernate out the Fracking festiive season hope 2012 is a better year but know its going to be worse. Happy hols or at least a well lubricated hols to one and all
xx(

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Dinosaur - 24th December 2011

Peroni - never again! B)

Oops, seem to have wandered into the wrong bar/thread....it being Xmas and all have a round on me anyway, mine'll be milk and alkaseltzer please barman......