The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 24th December 2011

Make mine a double.. ah... forget that.., a trippppple!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Dinosaur - 24th December 2011

Add that to my slate barman - and I think I'm feeling well enough for a glass of the 2009 Casillero and a pickled egg

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 27th December 2011

While the duvet is in the wash in preparation for the New Year...port any one? There's a bit of stilton left too...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 28th December 2011

THANKS DEADLY, I'LL HAVE EARPLUGS AND A LARGE GLASS OF POR.... oh sorry, was I shouting? Folks downstairs have taken the opportunity to do some festive remodelling of their flat and since Boxing Day I've been subjected to twelve HOURS A DAY OF DRILLING AND HAMMERI... sorry, did it again.

Does stilton have good sound insulation properties? Sticking it in my ears is the best thing I could do with the filthy stuff. I prefer Cheshire or Wensleydale. But they're too crumbly and won't stay put.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 28th December 2011

That is SERIOUSLY anti social, Kel and, I think against some law or other. They should know it's not acceptable but I despair of people + common sense + decency. Doesn't seem to be an equation that works these days...(Thge Germans would have this sort of thing covered for sure!)

Stilton will certainly melt into your ears; or I am assuming so as it melts deliciously on warmed mince pies.:face-approve:

PARDON??? CAN'T HEAR YOU - I'VE GOT CHEESE IN MY... oh hang on, that's better. Found a couple of lumps of Cheddar at the back of the fridge and glued them in place with some Philadelphia. Wish I'd bought the plain stuff though - the chives are a bit itchy.

Downstairs moved in just before Christmas, so I'll charitably assume that all is being made ship-shape for the New Year and that the racket will pack up in the coming days. There's only so much you can do to a two bedroom flat, surely? It's not like they'll be installing a swimming pool or a butler's pantry.

I will definitely have that port you were offering earlier though. Might help muffle the thudding.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 28th December 2011

Welcome back mr D and thanks for the port and Stilton. Only New Year to get through now and the oh so jolly season will be out of the way. and Kel you might be amazed what can be installed in a two bedroomed flat with lots of DIY knowledge some good wall brackets and rubber fitingsBig Grin

Wall brackets and rubber fittings?! Good lord, Wax. In this neighbourhood, I was worried that the new occupants would be running a crack den. If your guess is right, it would seem that they're constructing an S&M dungeon.

Just hope their plans involve better sound insulation than they have at present. The all-day drilling is bad enough. I'm not sure I could put up with screaming noises all night. I'd definitely have the council onto *that*.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 31st December 2011

To all my BAJR friends...

Friendship is like peeing your pants; everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth.Big Grin

A Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year to you all.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 31st December 2011

deadlylampshade Wrote:To all my BAJR friends...

Friendship is like peeing your pants; everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth.Big Grin

A Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year to you all.

I' ll drink to that!!!!! 2012 has got to be better than 2011 only an hour to go ans a fresh new year of who knows what new opportunities beckons. Might actually start doing some of the things on my bucket list:face-approve: