The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Dinosaur - 1st January 2012

What, empty it?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 1st January 2012

Have to decide what to fill the bucket with before I can empty it, any suggestions for 10 drinks to sample before kicking the bucket ?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 1st January 2012

<wavity wave> Happy New Year Wax :face-kiss:

You've changed your cute avatar!!!:0

A rainbow of alcopops plus three more off the end of the row before you hit the floor

OR

Bloody Mary
Bottle of Dog (Newcastle Brown Ale)
Decent claret (and some fresh raspberries - yum!)
Fursty Ferret (ale)
Guinness (not out of a can - heathens!)
Hopping Hare (ale)
Laphroaig
Laurent Perrier Ros? Champagne (and some fresh strawberries - yummy too!)
Malbec (Argentinian red)
Tio Pepe (on ice)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 1st January 2012

Hi Mr D
Happy Hols and a great brand new year. Father Christmas was very generous this year and I got lots of new wizzey computer thingies including a tablet & pen so thought I might try drawing my own avatar.

Bucket list looks good might avoid the alcho pops though

Wink

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 1st January 2012

Wax Wrote:Hi Mr D
Happy Hols and a great brand new year. Father Christmas was very generous this year and I got lots of new wizzey computer thingies including a tablet & pen so thought I might try drawing my own avatar.

Bucket list looks good might avoid the alcho pops though

Wink

Ooh...you drew it yourself? That's mighty clever!! What's on the beanie hat...can't quite make it out?

And yes; avoiding the alcopops may be a good thing... I did the left to right on a shelf of alcopops a few years ago and I think I am still suffering the effects!:p

Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 2nd January 2012

The hat has a " No Cats " badge. Not necessarily one of my campaigns as I am rather fond of the self centred furry killing machines.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 17th January 2012

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????

Half way down page TWO? What's going on? Post Christmas abstention by everyone?

If we don't drink the Guinness it'll go off in the pumps...if it hasn't already.

Is everyone too grim to party?:p:p:p

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 17th January 2012

2012 is already starting to look even grimmer than 2011 but that's no excuse not to party. Bring on the Guinness and sausages on sticks:face-kiss:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 18th January 2012

Sausages freshly fried...help yourself to an array of pickles, sauces, perhaps even a soupcon of honey...

I was going to suggest that the 2012 look should be "worse things happen at sea" but in the light of recent headlines sadly that's all too true.Sad

BUT

...we can still enjoy ourselves while we can...you're a long time looking at the lid as my (dearly departed) brother said - and he should know!!:p

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 18th January 2012

Had a jar of home made ginger and rhubarb jam for Christmas very tasty and a perfect accompaniment to roast duck so should go down well with the sausages. I will settle down next to the open fire in the bar and munch away and raise a few glasses to friends and family lost in 2011. Life is shorter than we think but at least we can make sure it's funWink