The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Unitof1 - 21st February 2012

on matters curdling in the last two years or so I have got bored of brewd alcohols and first got into adding vinegars and this last year have got into brewing up wines and ciders and letting them go towards vinegar, not sure what the alcoholic content is but seems that its a blend I calls it drinking vineagr.. Seems I am not the first- jesus might have been offered some. seems to me that pre the glass bottle this is what put hairs on your chest, currently dinking malt and wondering if it would go well in a beaker or on chips.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 21st February 2012

Good God! Life in the bar - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Wot's occurin'?

Can't cope. I'm still on Hopping Hare at the moment, or a Fursty Ferret.

And I saw this at work today and thought , what the hell, it saves trying to interpret yet another interesting skeleton "alleged" record sheet...

http://www.drawastickman.com/

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - CARTOON REALITY - 21st February 2012

That's just about the most fun I've had since I became an archaeologist! But then it asked me to draw a key in his hand and I panicked and fled.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 22nd February 2012

Chicken... Smile get back there. !

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - CARTOON REALITY - 22nd February 2012

Stickmen scare the hell out of me - it's that emaciated size zero physique combined with the featureless swollen balloon head. I'm surprised a horror movie hasn't been made about them yet.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Unitof1 - 23rd February 2012

think pacman

Sour beer is the way to go, matbe mix it with abit of gandi

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 24th February 2012

A crate of Newcastle Brown and jelly beans on the bar for all my good friends:face-approve:

...that is, the jelly beans aren't in a crate; they're just there as an accompaniment for the beer ....}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 24th February 2012

OOh lots of bright shiny beans yummy will go nicely with the cold bottle of Cava I am hiding out back. Can I have the empty crate I need some new furniture.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 25th February 2012

Of course you can have the crate my dear chap. Wink

I'll keep the bottles though as you get tuppence back on those:face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 3rd March 2012

Head hurts too much to look at the serious parts of the forum. I shall crawl in here and hide behind the bar and over dose on jelly beans. Just had two days from hell and need to get my head together before facing worse to come. BAJR is a corner of sanity in a ..... worldxx(