The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - CARTOON REALITY - 3rd March 2012

Two days of hell? Finally faced up to doing all the laundry?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 3rd March 2012

Ah if only

Remember the days of doing all the washing by hand ? Quite relaxing if a bit hard on the hands never could get the hang of marigolds

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - CARTOON REALITY - 3rd March 2012

I'm getting all dewy eyed at the thought of washing clothes by hand - although I always found it easier to just let them rot off my back.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 3rd March 2012

Had a flat mate who did that, left clothes to rot in the bathroom along with fish and chips in the kitchen sink. Soon broke her of that habit when I left the lot in the middle of the nice clean sheets on her bed}Smile
PS Like the Wooden Whores of Troy but what is the ancient Greek for "Hello sailor"?

I did do a year of Ancient Greek in University - all I can remember is the Greek for 'The ship is in Byzantium, in Byzantium Hegestratos boards the vessel.'
Not much of a chat-up line really . . .

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 23rd March 2012

(blinks in daylight) Hello? Oo somebody pull the blinds. After nearly six months of solid studying, I'm not used to daylight. This Masters business is a bit odd - I haven't done this little actual archaeology since 2006. No chance of time for digging or post-ex until September now. Grim.

Give me a Red Bull and vodka and Red Bull*. I have eight assignment deadlines and a dissertation to crack over the Easter "holiday". Where's this layabout student lifestyle I was promised? I've plainly not got the hang of this lark at all**.

*Better throw a Sanatogen into that for good measure.

**Apart from the drinking, obv. Just a shame it's imaginary and I can't afford the real sort.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 11th April 2012

Helllllllooooo any body here????? . Looks like the Marie Celeste in here half finished pints and nibbled nuts strewn across the bar. What strange supernatural happening has emptied this last bastion of sanity.

On a totally different note has anybody got a good cocktail recipe to commemorate the sinking of the Titanic???

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Unitof1 - 11th April 2012

my i recommend drinking vinegars- basically take any conconcoction which may contain sugars, leave in the open air to start bubbling and then at any point drink

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 11th April 2012

The enamel on the teeth I have got left is a bit thin so think I will give the vinegar a miss :0

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Unitof1 - 11th April 2012

theres a chance that if no mother gets into it that its mostly alcohol with a bit of lactic acid