The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 21st June 2010

aaaarggggle been having cheap wine just now.. long day .. but fun!

If I was to buy some wine.. it would be this

http://www.wildhogvineyard.com/

2006 Talmage Zinfandel JMR Vineyard Mendocino County
Like all the vintages of this wine, it is big and fruit-driven. A slightly earthy nose with spice and balanced tannins. All tasting this wine agreed that full bodied and creamy were good descriptions.

256 cases made

its only (ha! only 20 quid a bottle... ) 20 quid but oh bot its loverly!! like a velvet caress!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 21st June 2010

:face-approve:Humm !!! Time to start saving my pocket money and putting together a Christmas wish list

Perhaps Id better start educating my palette as well, as far as my preferences go at the moment if its white it needs to be chilled, dry and not sweet but not too acidic.

If it’s red, fruity and smooth without any after burn. .I am afraid I am not very discerning when it comes to drink but you can teach old dogs new tricks!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 21st June 2010

ah... treat yourself from time to time... you then yearn after the good life... wine is wine... then your taste WINE!!!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Austin Ainsworth - 21st June 2010

BAJR Wrote:consider BAJR as a mansion with many rooms... lecture rooms, theatre, private rooms, war room and bunker.. and for light relief.. a small bar!

Actually been very heartened at the quality of some of the discussion going on... so if anyone asks what BAJR Fed is... it is a crusading open forum with room for serious debate and cheese straws Wink

Is it too early for Gin?

Rat, goodbye and good luck. I'm outa here - feel free to delete my account.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 22nd June 2010

Most sad.. Sometimes it sits well to kick back as well as be serious. Many new posters are coming, and are able to both have a laugh (there's little of that around in the real world of archaeology just now) and discuss serious topics.. such as the university thread, the stonehenge thread dealing with heritage management in general, the interest in training and the new benchmarking on salary levels ... even talked to someone yesterday who is going to join and post on a worry about the devaluation of archaeology with charge out rates plummeting... or worse, ... people setting themselves up as sole traders (some with some without the required insurance) and charging out at 100 a day... which makes our profession look like a cowboy trade, After years of not wanting to join, they will because they feel comfortable now... the human side is revealed, rather than the bite yer head off, po facedness,

Is BAJR a crusading organisation... well I guess it still is... is it open and friendly... I certainly hope so.

Sorry you feel that way. so will raise a virtual glass to you... and pass round the peanuts

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 22nd June 2010

Sorry Mr Ainsworth if you are leaving on my account...not intentional at all...but somewhere to let your hair down is essential in life otherwise, I have found, people stop enjoying their vocation and it becomes a chore and not a passion! Once it is a chore it is time to move on.

Was feeling a little glum before I wandered in for a drink and feel a little worse now. Perhaps you kind friends can tell me how I am to prioritise FIVE Priority Ones from a Tasking Order I got at work...all due on the same day and all requiring a full team of four ...(not an archaeological problem per se, but it's beating the pants off me at the moment...)

I have already told them at work that I am putting a Repetitive Strain Syndrome claim in against them for constantly pulling rabbits out of hats, but they ain't listening!!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 22nd June 2010

Pint? In your case, seems like it might require two pints to start with, one for each hand.

If they're all the same priority, can you assign an Uber priority factor?

There's always a place for chatter, and in any forum there are ways to cope with what is not wanted. Ignore buttons, skipping threads... having a stompoff because of one thread really isn't new either. It's a shame, it happens. I've stomped off on a few occasions, I've also stomped back in again. It's one of the benefits of old age, it's easier to change my mind because I've lost so much of it over the years.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 23rd June 2010

im that case the next roind os on me....
did that come out sounding irish....

priority is based on who gets to the phone first... who shout loudest and who has the largest wallet.

you can get a wee whiskey to go with the pint... su has probably had too much allready... wax... are you wanting another?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 23rd June 2010

Driving a computer at the momment so better make that a very stiff coffee

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 23rd June 2010

I am quite sober, thankyouverymuch! I was offering the pints to the needy.

You know, friends don't let friends post messages whilst drunk. That's the friend posting, not the friend watching out for the other friend.

Wax, I don't make coffee as I'm a tea-drinker, but I'll be happy to make you some. I'm sure it will be not only stiff but grab the spoon back from you.