The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 27th June 2010

Steady on Hosty...you're mixing your fonts there...

"small beer"...is there such a thing as a small beer??? Mines always a pint!:face-stir:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 27th June 2010

Sometimes you just need to get fonted! Go on then... make mine a pint as well!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 27th June 2010

Ok, someone ate my post!

Just back from Vindolanda, with a necessary stop at Twice Brewed, sadly only for one pint. 'nother pint, please?

How many archaeologists does it take to change a light bulb?
Actually they are afraid to do it...they think that if they remove the top layer bulb, that they will disturb the (presumed) earlier bulbs that are screwed in beneath the one that is currently showing...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - PeterM - 28th June 2010

deadlylampshade Wrote:Steady on Hosty...you're mixing your fonts there...

"small beer"...is there such a thing as a small beer??? Mines always a pint!:face-stir:

Small beer was an historical phenomenon - my understanding of the process was that you brewed normal beer, then boiled the mash again to get a weaker wort which would still ferment and that made "small beer", weaker than normal and drunk as a staple clean drink (boiled water and all that). Drink was part of agricultural wages for some jobs - so hot and heavy work would be "6d a day, plus bread and cheese and a gallon of small beer" or some similar arrangement.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 28th June 2010

Which is perfect for archaeology work Wink I remeber in Germany that Beer was classed as food, so therefore you could.. e r... eat as much beer as you could at lunchtime xx(xx(

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 28th June 2010

So if beer is a food stuff what does that make gin? Can I class it as water with a bit of a kick?

Gin is the one thing I don’t drink so I do not even know what it is (chemically that is). What was the gin seen in Hogarth’s painting Gin Lane made of ? I cannot imaging anything even vaguely healthy got anywhere near it.

Ah just found a reference to gin being commonly mixed with turpentine ……xx(.is there any in the site hut ?

Think I will stick to the beer ……………..

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 28th June 2010

With the Russians I used to drink a thing called Spiritus... yummy.. says I...

You had to down it with a quickly followed up glass of water... lest it cause burns down your throat..... later I discovered exactly what it was... Pure Ethanol! ah... so I feel prepared for namby Pamby Turps!

(remember kids... this is all virtual... so please don't try drinking turps at home!)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 28th June 2010

Ahhhh mind if I squeeze in?

Big Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 28th June 2010

Thank you PeterM...I didn't know that!

Welcome thalinor...is it turps that has attracted you to the "norty" corner of the site hut?

I have had a very productive day in my quest for early evidence of the vuvuzela...but I am sure someone can find something even earlier (Is that a challenge? I think it is...)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 28th June 2010

Many thanks deadly... I am a sucker for convival conversation away from the coalface and this kind of thing reminds me that archaeologists are still human :face-kiss:

Now is there any wine... large glass of house white please