The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 29th June 2010

Thanks! He was a great guy. Even the time he glued his finger to my mother's mouth while trying to do an emergency repair to her dental plate.

I chose 'Stardust' because it was written by the great Hoagy Carmichael, when he was a student at Indiana University. There used to be a pizza place where you could sit in the corner spot where he wrote that song. It was always a favourite place to sit and eat when I was at IU.

-Su

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 30th June 2010

Sorry about your bad news mpoole...I'll dust off the Bombay Sapphire just for you.

Wax...you are quite right. Most revolutions - and not a few assassinations - usually start with a small group having a drink.}Smile

Have my Aussie BIL visiting...need to go and buy him dinner as pushing my landrover up a Dorset hill was not what he had bargined for on his visit - LOL! I'll drop by again later and see if we have induced a few more to come out of the woodwork for a bit of craic...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 30th June 2010

Archaeologists re by nature shy and retiring.. not given to open displays of anything... remaining silent and quiet in the hope that the bad people from BAJR will leave them alone Wink :o)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 30th June 2010

So sorry to hear of your loss mpoole. I shall rise a glass to departed friends with you.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 30th June 2010

Condolences on your loss mrpoole.

Now then hostie where is my large glass of wine???

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 30th June 2010

Drinks are on me, tonight. Thanks, everyone.

Large drinks, of course. And, as for archaeologists being shy and retiring... :face-thinks:

Nope, can't think of any. Sorry. Loud and interesting, sure. Plenty. Shy... nope.

mrpoole you are too kind. :face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 30th June 2010

I am, you may call me Su, if you wish. More to drink or a few nibbles?

Oh go on then, twist my arm. Frightfully quiet round here, mind you it is early yet.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 30th June 2010

<<kicks in site hut door>> Hellooooo....I'm back.

Quiet? No never...

Shy and retiring...only when it is my round. But I suppose it must be by now. I have a carry out of Tanglefoot here if any one is interested...far too full and fat for muchies:I