The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 5th July 2010

Drink. Day got worse, but at least there are only 15 left now...

mpoole...if you have no sense of smell, why did you go to a lavender farm and sit on a cold hillside all weekend...in a tent? I am sure there is a very logical reason for it, but t seems a bit odd to me...

But you're right about the North and scenery! Can't wait to get back to Northumberland in August:face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 5th July 2010

deadlylampshade Wrote:mpoole...if you have no sense of smell, why did you go to a lavender farm and sit on a cold hillside all weekend...in a tent? I am sure there is a very logical reason for it, but t seems a bit odd to me...

Work. We travel the hills, dales and smelly places of the land, flogging small objects of desire to the locals. There was a Muddyevil Fayryeryeyre (never can tell when to stop spelling such things, sorry) which was at a lavendar farm. Hence, it was us, a tent, lots of beads and a bit of hey nonny nonny.

Northumberland, eh? It's where I'd live if I had a choice but the boat would be like a fish out of water, or a boat out of water...

We're up in Vindolanda at the end of August, again on a weekend and again working. Does it never end?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 6th July 2010

mpoole Wrote:Work. We travel the hills, dales and smelly places of the land, flogging small objects of desire to the locals. There was a Muddyevil Fayryeryeyre (never can tell when to stop spelling such things, sorry) which was at a lavendar farm. Hence, it was us, a tent, lots of beads and a bit of hey nonny nonny.

Northumberland, eh? It's where I'd live if I had a choice but the boat would be like a fish out of water, or a boat out of water...

We're up in Vindolanda at the end of August, again on a weekend and again working. Does it never end?

Well, that's all a lampshade wanted...a logical answer.

I am at Arbeia for two weeks but will be dragged kicking and screaming to Leicestershire on the dreaded Bank Holiday other wise I would have come and eyed up the small objects of desire! (Told you I like shiney things). Hopefully it is a recce for a permanent move back oop North...the South West is jolly nice but too...soft I think is the word. Still beautiful though...and I have bullfinches in my garden...well not right now, it's a bit dark...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 6th July 2010

Arbeia. Nice! Fingers crossed for a permanent move back to the land of the stern and durable. We have friends who live not far from Durham, I'm considering invading their house and simply taking over, forcing them to remain as serfs and housemaids.

We have lots of birds in the marina, sadly most of them are rooks right now as our neighbour is a dolt and feeds heaps of stuff on a bird table.

It's early here but it's 8pm in Tasmania, so I think I can justify a shot of brandy.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 6th July 2010

Howdidoo- How are things? ahhh oh for the dim and distant northern skies.

Nibbles anyone? Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 6th July 2010

Good evening, thalinor and all the lurkers...

I have opened a bottle of screw-top Claret that knocks the spots off all the "proper" stuff and ask you all to join me in a little celebration...

I have managed to at least get an interview for the first job I have applied for which is archaeologically related since 1986.:0

Anyone who pipes up with "that's before I was born" is asking for trouble:face-stir:...we haven't had a fight in the bar yet have we?}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 6th July 2010

Congrats deadly.

Actually 1986 is after i was born so i think we can still be friends... }Smile

Cheers nipper! :face-kiss:

Is it my imagination or has the thread on the pilot scheme for young archaeologists in Palestine gone walk about?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 6th July 2010

1986? eeek! By that time, I was the mother of two girls who had achieved teen-ness by the mid-80's.

Damn, I need a drink to forget how old I am. Make it two.

What was I saying?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 6th July 2010

Make mine a triple!

found th thread! giving over 500 quid now... god we are nice people!