The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 9th July 2010

mpoole Wrote:Yes. Double single and double that is six.

Sun's over the yardarm somewhere and I might repeat the exercise, doubly so, which makes twelve.

At 1034 in the morning??!! Oh dear mpoole...things that bad?

Shall I send you my intravenous kit to save pouring time? The stand has wheels on it so you can still move around...if you can! LOL}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 9th July 2010

Yeah, it's that bad. Sister and daugher in a fit of anger over nasty letters from the step-father's widowette, and asking for my writing skills to be unleashed on her head. I've done so and have invoked the Eye of Sauron (my family nickname, no idea why, really!) effect for good measure. Sucks being an ocean and half a continent away as I'd have settled her hash in no time flat. Who in their right mind wants to hold on to possessions from the husband's previous wife who has been dead for 12 years now? I am wondering what effect informing the widowette that she's been sleeping in the bed in which my mother passed away for the past 5 years will have. Death brings out the worst in people, I vote for going back to grave goods and ashes in an urn with the rest of the goods heaped on the pyre. Saves arguments over the bits.

IV sounds great, thanks. Are the wheels on the stand wonky? It makes for more fun that way.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 9th July 2010

Oh dear...families indeed.B)

Hmm...alas, I know exactly where you are coming from. Family visits (on the VERY rare occasions I actually let them know where I am) usually turn into an inspection of my possessions with phrases coming out such as "Oh! So you got that?" and even "Well, you can pass that on to my son/daughter as they are the eldest" blah, blah, blah.

I'm with you on the pyre thing...a sort of modern Uphellyaa would be good...

I have kicked the wheels sufficiently on the IV stand for them to have developed a Tesco trolleyesque movement. That should keep you occupied for a little while...until you keel over anyway...

Have finally opened the bottle of WKD which somehow found its way into my 'fridge - have a straw}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 9th July 2010

You're a star. The IV stand wobbles in just the right way. Now, shove over on the wonky bench and make room, I brought my own straw.

I plan on being cremated, and I want everything that I like to go with me in one big molten lump. Heirloom plastics, the way forward, I say!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 10th July 2010

How are we all today? mpoole, hope things are a bit more cheery...

Late lunch...had to retrieve the washing from the line as it is melting in the heat...the line, that is, not the washing...which should be drying...

Pimms weather I think...beanie hat on whilst I retire outside for a fag!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 11th July 2010

Right... folks... settle down... settle down... get the cans in... (pour some voddy in under the table) I'll have a red stripe... ta... get a selection of crisps in!

Right... World Cup Final!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 11th July 2010

YAAAAAWWWNNN[Image: f050.gif]

Thank the gods it is nearly over...SO pleased I don't have a TV!:face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 11th July 2010

I don't even like football that much... been strangely drawn into this! Bet it goes to penalties!

Still not better than rugby }Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 11th July 2010

Y viva Espana I understand...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 11th July 2010

The octopus was right!

Drinks for everyone! Calamari too.