The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 14th June 2010

YAY! More people in the bar! So not EVERYTHING has changed!

Don't really do facebook, but if there is any fashion advice to be had, I may have to go and have a peek...and now I fully understand mpoole's post!

Not going to change my avatar just yet though...although Ara's gone by the looks of it!! }Smile

Hmm..Cava? Bit chilly here for that. Cup of tea I think!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Sith - 14th June 2010

Never mind tweed, where are all the bow ties:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]603[/ATTACH]

and the pipes?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]604[/ATTACH]

Don't get me started on pinstripes.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 14th June 2010

Cup of tea? Darjeeling, Lapsang, floor sweepings? It helps if you're more specific.

Bow ties? Hm, too lawyer-like for me. (I use the word 'like' advisedly when it comes to lawyers)

-Su

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 14th June 2010

Peppermint tea is nice as is nettle (with a drop of brandy for warmth)

Best dressed arhaeologist I ever knew wore a dress on site on Fridays but I was never sure about the purple nail varnish as it was a bit chipped by the end of the week. I do seem to remember him wearing pinstrips with the dress but that might have been cabin fever kicking in & my memory is not what it was. Seem to remember it was actually quite a fetching combination.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - PeterM - 14th June 2010

mpoole Wrote:Bless. The old ones are the best, and with archaeologists they can be very, very old.

I thank you!!!Big Grin

'twas the early 1980's so for some on the circuit these days it is getting on for ancient history - I remember a friends daughter coming round (aged about 7) and telling us she was studying history - they were doing the 1960's! Post medieval run mad I say!!:face-huh:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - PeterM - 14th June 2010

Wax Wrote:Peppermint tea is nice as is nettle (with a drop of brandy for warmth)

Best dressed arhaeologist I ever knew wore a dress on site on Fridays but I was never sure about the purple nail varnish as it was a bit chipped by the end of the week. I do seem to remember him wearing pinstrips with the dress but that might have been cabin fever kicking in & my memory is not what it was. Seem to remember it was actually quite a fetching combination.

Phillip Barker used to come around the site in immaculate white shirt and cream slacks! But one of the site tours was led by a chap in white tie and tails!!!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 14th June 2010

I do remember full evening dress worn by two women on the grope lane dig in York... or was it grape... hard to remember as well! End of site... crates of cava brought in by Nicky Pearson, who knew how to look after a crew.. Smile

I believe I was wearing a tank top and tight crimpeline slacks... beige of course.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 14th June 2010

Bikinis and Flip Flops Summer of 76................. ( should be a film)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - destroyingangel - 14th June 2010

I'm at the bar, bought my drink and my glass can be half empty or half full... so long as there is Laphroaig Quarter Cask Single Malt in it!

I'm wearing my Harris Tweed jacket, mole-skin wastecoat and smoking my pipe (no, I really am... have all of these, along with my signed copy of 'Still Digging' to read)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 14th June 2010

BAJR Wrote:I do remember full evening dress worn by two women on the grope lane dig in York... or was it grape... hard to remember as well! End of site... crates of cava brought in by Nicky Pearson, who knew how to look after a crew.. Smile

I believe I was wearing a tank top and tight crimpeline slacks... beige of course.

Fortunately for me, crimpline was never a fashion statement, I'd not even heard of the stuff till I moved over here.

No unusual hairstyles, then? Surely, there's a photo somewhere.....