The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 24th July 2010

Eurgh. Margaritas! In a really big glass with enough salt to induce a round of blood pressure.

I've been basking in the afterglow of sending a letter to the hideous widowette, her children are now convinced I'm a drug-addict and/or insane. Wheee!

Make that TWO Margaritas. I'm feeling festive. Where's my sombrero?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 26th July 2010

Ooh er...was the bar closed for stock taking over the weekend??

mpoole, S version, cheque is in the post today...have explained to my pony the joys awaiting her....

Have been given a bottle of port and a box of biscuits (technically for the dog, but nibbles is nibbles) as a leaving present from work...on nice long holiday until I go to Arbeia at the end of August...Big Grin:face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 26th July 2010

You just don't wann a know what happened... but it took a hell of a lot of cleaning up! Never ever having that Hen night back! :0

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 26th July 2010

BAJR Wrote:You just don't wann a know what happened... but it took a hell of a lot of cleaning up! Never ever having that Hen night back! :0

WOW! Bet that was some party!!! The corner of a site hut for a Hen evening...do we have to guess what the theme was???Big Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 26th July 2010

lets just say that hi viz vests are not suitable evening wear! and the entertainment... !! its going to take me ages to get the munsel chart shades off the wall!

As long as it wasn't crimpelene and kipper ties...

ROFLMAO! [Image: a065.gif]

Bored now...I've been winding up the chaps on Roman Army Talk for my evening's sport:p...thank you for the link mpoole!...but they are WAAAAAAAY too serious...

So...who can I annoy over here?}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 27th July 2010

Yup, they are, Deadly, but it's good for a laugh. I haven't had a look yet, but bless you anyway. Have a drink. Port and shortbread is nice.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 28th July 2010

Outed, egad, mpoole!!! Had a great argument on the size of horses thread until I got bored with the bloke who wouldn't accept late references and then used them to justify his own POV...:face-thinks:

Crisp dry French white, raspberries and condensed milk...any takers? Not sure what to call this cocktail...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 28th July 2010

Blessings be upon this house...

Pint of ale please... Smile