The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Florrie64 - 7th August 2010

Hi, in betwen jobs at the mo so thought I'd pop in to drown me sorrows, nice place u got here! :face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 7th August 2010

Some of us drown our sorrows, even while we're at work.

What's your poison?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 7th August 2010

poison is a bit drastic, may I recommend a decent brandy to get us warmed up.... come over the the fireplace... not too close though as the scorch marks on the wall will testify..!

cheers

I thought you'd learned your lesson last time you tried to drink the brandy IN the fireplace.

It's rainy and miserable in Yorkshire today, I'm sure that Deadly said that it was Derbyshire where the holiday rain was supposed to be this week?

Cheers.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 7th August 2010

mpoole Wrote:I thought you'd learned your lesson last time you tried to drink the brandy IN the fireplace.

It's rainy and miserable in Yorkshire today, I'm sure that Deadly said that it was Derbyshire where the holiday rain was supposed to be this week?

Cheers.

I don't want holiday rain AT ALL:0:0!!! Derbyshire or anywhere, and certainly not for the last two weeks of August in the North East as I'm supposed to by knocking the rust of my trowel!

Just having a glass of claret and enjoyed a fantastic move - Arn The Knight Templar - fabulous, although the Spanish import dvd of a Swedish film takes some sorting out...Big Grin

How much will you pay me to NOT camp out near Arbeia, then? }Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 7th August 2010

mpoole Wrote:How much will you pay me to NOT camp out near Arbeia, then? }Smile

I will rely on your sense of fair play and the fact that my Lampshade will droop and go all floppy otherwise!}Smile

Ok, we're booked for the Thursday-Tuesday over the BH weekend somewhere near Vindolanda, is that far enough away to draw the clouds? Besides, it's an article of faith that if there's something going on at Corbridge over a BH weekend, it will pour with rain of epic proportions, the winds will blow and dogs will howl.

Drink?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - kevin wooldridge - 8th August 2010

deadlylampshade Wrote:Just having a glass of claret and enjoyed a fantastic move - Arn The Knight Templar - fabulous

Not so sure about fantastic. Even the Swedish critics were unconvinced by this pile of drivel......good news for you (bad news for the rest of us) is that there are two more parts to this trilogy. Part 2 already out and piled up in the discount bins of most major DVD retailers throughout Scandinavia and part 3 on the way.....

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Florrie64 - 8th August 2010

Bein a west country girl I mostly drink cider so a pint of Old Rosie please! Sorry I couldn't stay long yesterday, the old man dragged me out shoppin so only time for a swift half. Got any Doritos?