The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 17th September 2010

I need a drink, in fact I need a few. I'm about to kill someone, doing it the slow and painful way... verbally.

Then I'll want a few more drinks.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 17th September 2010

Ha! My google ad says "Sick and Tired of Drinking"? HAR HAR HAR. May as well say Sick and tTired of Breathing!!

The Merlot was very nice - is there any more for my intravenous drip? I have just had the hardest week's work in my life for a VERY long time and my poor body is too old for this...:0

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Bier Keller - 17th September 2010

deadlylampshade Wrote:I have just had the hardest week's work in my life for a VERY long time and my poor body is too old for this...:0[/FONT]

What? How come? You mean you had to pour your own glass of vino? Or do you mean that the pub next to site had run out of pork scratchings and you had to make do with happy-shopper quaver style type crisps? }Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 17th September 2010

A hard week's work? Can't be, you still have energy for typing.

Here, put the IV cork on this bottle of Merlot and relax. I've already finished off all the cheap Bailey's-substitute and am having a rummage for something with a bit of bite. I'm not allowed ouzo anymore, after that horrible incident with my friend's grandmother's china.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 17th September 2010

Bier Keller Wrote:What? How come? You mean you had to pour your own glass of vino? Or do you mean that the pub next to site had run out of pork scratchings and you had to make do with happy-shopper quaver style type crisps? }Smile

<<bottom lip quivering>> yes! Since I came back to archaeology, all of the house staff have had to be turned off and I had to WALK to the room with the refrigerator in it and FIND my own drink. It is just not on...but thanks, Su, the IV is great now! (And yes, keep away from the ouzo...it can go off in your hands. Or is that an Uzi?)

}Smile:face-approve:

The combination of Uzi and ouzo is not to be contemplated.

If you find the bottle is getting low, let me know. I'll walk across and change it for you.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 17th September 2010

Uzi and ouzo... careful what you pop in yer gob! :I

Oooh, it's himself!

Cup of tea or something stronger?

*resists comments on gobs .... *

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 17th September 2010

Tea? Are you trying to kill the man? You saw what happened when he accidentally drank fruit juice this week. His kidneys couldn't possibly cope with a drink that's 99.9999999999999% hot water. A small sherry is the civilised bare minimum. A barrel of Paraffino and a straw for the man please Barkeep.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 22nd September 2010

Was it just me who coldn't get onto the web site last night? I was DESPERATE for a drink to try and recover from Robin Hood - Director's Cut, and my favourite bar wasn't available to me!:0