The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 22nd September 2010

Have been told that my accounts are to be moved to brand new spanking servers around the 25th... so they blinkin better fix that little prob - comes from people taking up too much space... like a fat bloke taking up half your airline seat, even though they only paid for one...

hrrrrmph...

anyway, I'm poorly... so while you are at the bar could you pop a couple of paracetamol into my pint ...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 22nd September 2010

Well, you're here now. I've avoided RH so far, even though it's full of people I know. They also make several appearances in Horrible Histories too, which is worth watching.

I am recuperating from a week of gritting teeth and writing pointed messages to idiots, so it's nice to just have a moment to relax. I think it might be Brandy Alexanders tonight, or as my dad used to call them 'milkshakes for grownups'.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 22nd September 2010

Sorry, BAJR, didn't see you lurking in the corner, nursing a pint of antibiotics with a Lemsip chaser.

Would you like to try and kill all the nasty bugs at one go? I could hook up a bottle of single-malt to the IV?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 22nd September 2010

bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quick!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 22nd September 2010

BAJR Wrote:bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quick!

So, a bucket of malt...you must be feeling under the weather!

Actually, second half of RH was better (I pulled the plugs on it last night so I reckon I must have got all 16 extra minutes of boredom...) but all it is doing is setting it up for a sequel. Clearly Mr Scott learned his lesson killing off the Gladiator...

Sorry you're not well Hosty...hope it isn't cyber catching as I have a weekend of fun and frolics ahead of me, under canvass too so it is bound to rain.

Su - erm, you wrote a few messages to me...do I count on the idiot index???:0

BAJR Wrote:bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quick!

Ingress or egress?

Quote:Su - erm, you wrote a few messages to me...do I count on the idiot index???

Naaah. I do have an update on the topic at hand, but will have to use condensation mode to convey it all.

Camping this weekend? Are you mad? It will rain. LOTS.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 23rd September 2010

mpoole Wrote:Camping this weekend? Are you mad? It will rain. LOTS.

Thanks for that...:face-kiss:it is a question of economics and as it is a horsey weekend, I usually have to get up before the Breakfast bit of the B&B so it is a wastre of money. Saving up for my saddle, you see!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 23rd September 2010

Quote:I usually have to get up before the Breakfast bit of the B&B so it is a wastre of money.
Gawd bless you!

That explains why you suck the beermats when you think I am not looking as well! Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 23rd September 2010

Dammit - I thought no one was looking!}Smile

Those digital caliper thingys are GREAT by the way (as sold by Past Horizons...shameless plugBig Grin) - going to test them out on measuring live horses' legs, so lets hope they don;t get trodden on or kicked (me neither!). Not quite what they were intended for, but I'll let you know how I get on!