The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 23rd September 2010

You mean these ... Shameless grinning plug, while smiling at camera!

http://www.pasthorizons.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=130

[ATTACH=CONFIG]722[/ATTACH]

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 26th September 2010

DID YOU MISS ME??????:face-approve:Big GrinBig Grin

Back on one piece, didn't get wet, didn't get particularly cold either as I went prepared...but I wish I had done my homework on the rutting season:0. Thought one of the horses had a bad cough, got up to go and check and was knocked sideways by my lurcher who was out of the tent faster than a fast thing after the stag!!!:0
Turned into an exciting evening, but could have done without it at 2am!

Managed to prof a bottle of red from the party...think it is claret...anyone like a snifter?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 26th September 2010

Damn right we did!

Claret schmaret... just pour the damn thing Wink I am at 85% and rising... so its time to quaff!

You thought the horse had a bad cough! should have heard me! .. Rutting! rutting! no time for that malarky! pour another one!

where were we? damn can't remember, don't mind if I do... is that the end of teh bottle... go and prof another !

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 26th September 2010

85% and rising? What's that then temperature or temper???

And is the site being norty fro everyone else or is it just me? Can't get into the attchment on the Way the West was whatevered or page twoSad...

Haven't you put enough coins in the meter Hosty!:I

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 26th September 2010

First time I've been able to get in for a bit. Of course we missed you, Deadly. Made me laugh about the norty deer!

If there's any left in the bottle, I'll have a slug. If not, I'll dig something out of the cardboard box under the comfy chair, yes, the one marked 'hidden agendas'. No one notices those at all....

Did the horses measure up?

been shouting at teh web hosts who agree there is an intermittent error.. feck!

Quote: have investigated your enquiry and I am unable to resolve this to your satisfaction myself. I have therefore escalated your enquiry to our second line team who will be able to look into this further for you and will email you directly with their findings.

I am sorry that this issue is taking slightly longer to resolve, however if any further information has come to light that you feel may help us in our investigations, please reply to this email.

horses measuring up... is this a code! :I

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 26th September 2010

Bostich! The fecking web host ate my reply.

I will try to re-create it, it was full of ranting about 'escalation of enquiry' meaning 'does feck-all and hands it on to some other poor lump to deal with'.

I plan to stab the next idiot who offers to 'action' something on my behalf. I will use my titanium spork, which will make punishment only stylish but painful because titanium is strong but sporks are not exactly sharp.

And yes, it's code. }Smile

Drink, please. One for me and one for anyone hapless enough to have survived the previous rant.

I escalated your enquiry to our second line team... the answer is yes!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 27th September 2010

Dear Second 'Team',

This is the second attempt at posting this today. Please fix things immediately or there will be a cranial-rectal experience that will induce you to Get Things Fixed, Posthaste. I shall personally attend to ensure that things are Fixed, if required. }Smile

Mimosa today, with mostly Mim... , a plate of croissants, butter and jam......, can I get something for you, Host? Where's Deadly, is it time to be at work already?