The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 28th September 2010

Hi
Drinks all round, back in the bar after computer problems and memory failure (mine not the computer'sBig Grin)

Pint of Pussers rum for me with a strawberry on top just for fun

WAX

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 28th September 2010

Strawberry?

If you drink your rum by the pint, I'd hope you'd want something more adventurous... how about a whole, flaming, rum-soaked pineapple?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 28th September 2010

ever tried getting a pineapple into a pint pot, need quite a bit of brute force and at least a gallon of rum to light it

Still gives the old fruit cocktail a new twist. If you leave tinned fruit cocktail in the fridge long enougg it ferments gives the syrup a nice fizzy zing

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 28th September 2010

Gallon of rum, there's a downside to this?

You don't put the pinapple IN the pint pot, it goes on a stick with an umbrella. Admittedly, the umbrella doesn't last long but who cares?

Fermented fruit cocktail? You know how to live life on the edge. I'll just edge away carefully and pour a drink, something that didn't come in a tin with a picture of fruit on it.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 28th September 2010

Glad to have you back wax.. that means I can cross one of those things to do! !

So my liitle mouse... pop another pineapple in the blender and lets get sozzled!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 29th September 2010

Oooh, pina coladas?

I'd like to go for Margaritas today, I'm feeling dangerous and adventurous (and my blood pressure is not escalating rapidly).

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 29th September 2010

Been thinking about pineapples for much of the day off ond on (there is an archaeological context to this)

Has anybody distilled brewed or otherwise femented an alcaholic beverage from pineapples:face-huh:? The femented juice from a tin of of chunks, does'nt count nice though it is.

There must be a pineapple based booze}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 29th September 2010

Hello wax <<waves>>

I am sure there must be something fermented out of pineapples, but all I have ever had has been vodka based with a bit of pineapple thrown in.

Has this subject raised any interesting google ads at the top of the page...no?

Make sparkling drinks...try the link and see what happens.

Another busy day having to work for a living...soggy, leaking landrover so soggy dog (and now smelly, warming dog...) . It's been another great day at the coal face!Big Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 29th September 2010

Mexican fermented pineapple drink - Tepache.

Served with a dusting of chili powder. Nice!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tepache

Sounds simple to make.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 29th September 2010

Current Google Ads: 3 for cocktail recipes, 1 for non-alcoholic cocktails (*spits*), 1 for Lucozade (presumably for the morning after) and another for cut-price bar stools. Prefer an armchair meself - not as far to slip. And of course, to quote my dear old granny: "You can't fall off the floor. Pass me down the gin."