The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 7th October 2010

Lemsip for me with a whisky chaser. Actually, whisky with a Lemsip chaser.

Atchoo... sorry, I'll sit in the corner and try not to sneeze on anyone.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 8th October 2010

How's the cold Su? Hope it is better...

More Chardonnay opened...I have received 302 views on my personal profile and only one person has left a message top say hello. Why do I find that odd? It's a bit like Big Brother (NOT the ghastly TV prgramme), or the Prisoner...I am NOT a number...but why do a number of people bother to look and not say hello?

If you haven;t already seen it, Su, there's a PM on it's way to you.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 8th October 2010

Feeling a bit rough, but better than before, thanks! Got the PM and sent one to you in return.

I have no idea how many views are on my personal profile, maybe it's the same person stalking you? Ok, I admit that one of the visits was mine, but that was back when I was young and foolish.

Whisky for me, thanks. Chardonnay is vile with a Lemsip chaser.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 12th October 2010

Merlot open and on the bar...off to look for the "whoo hoo" which has temporarily deserted me...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 12th October 2010

*pours a glass of Merlot*

To finding your WOO HOO again, soon.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 16th October 2010

Hmmm...still looking for it but on the Beaujolais now.

Burst into tears in the pet food section of Tescos...SOOOO embarassing:I

...going to see a friend's son compete tomorrow and she has six dogs. That should be make or break I think!!!:0

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 17th October 2010

Maybe to early, but a quick snort before you go. You will be fine deadly. We will get your woo hoo back, without forgetting

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 17th October 2010

Drinks for everyone, we've finished with one phase of our lives and are moving onto another one that will have less stress and more fun.

Yes, still with beads but without bead fairs. Wheeeeeeeeeeee. Drinks for everyone all week.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 17th October 2010

Crack open another bottle of anything the stronger the better. To much change none of it under my control. Stop the world I want to get off. Ah well at least the sun was shining today so let's drink to everyone and everything and hope for a calmer weekRolleyes

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 17th October 2010

Change is good... change is moving forward.. I'll drink to that! Calm is good too, makes you appreciate the Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!"