The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1326 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1326 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1448 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 499 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 17th October 2010

"pours another round of whatever's making the Host go all whoooooooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Careful, you're at the number of the millenium beast, 1666!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 18th October 2010

Too much Whoooooooooooo!!!! not enough Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I need a round of tranquilizers or a bang on the head with a rubber hammer. Might go and find a cat to stroke thats supposed to calm you down.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 18th October 2010

Rubber hammer no good, a round of drinks sounds better.

Hell, make it two rounds. And get the cat out of the snack tray, it's eaten all the prawn vol au vents.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 18th October 2010

Cat is allergic to prawns and has been sick behind the bar, its now sleeping on top of the juke box and has left a fur ball on the floor. Still have chilled out a bit and finished a nice Pinot NoirSmile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 18th October 2010

A good day all 'round, then!

I can offer some slightly stale crisps or a half package of Wotsits. Otherwise, it's a bit lean here right now, what with no one thinking that the bar might need re-stocking.

Any good music on the juke box or is it all that 80's rubbish?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 19th October 2010

erm...that was a fur ball was it? B*gger; I thought it was a petite four...wondered why it tasted odd.[Image: e015.gif]

What's with the whooo wheee nonesense? It's whooo hooo!

And no, mpoole, not 80s rubbish!!

[video=youtube;OqBD5652C8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqBD5652C8s[/video]

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Dinosaur - 22nd October 2010

No posts for 3 days, u all gone teetotal or drunk yourselves to death over the spending review? Should someone call the emergency services?:0

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 22nd October 2010

Been feeding my chocolate addiction whole box of GU Choc Tiffens, yummy but dont feel well nowxx(

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 22nd October 2010

Ooooh - tiffin! Have you tried the Co-Op Belgian chocolate coated tiffin? It is fabulous! Will have to look out for the GU stuff so I can compare.

Many years ago before my mother persuaded me to be "sensible" and get a " proper" job, Friday nights after digging all day had two variations...

a) Start at the pub where it was 10p a pint (we are going back to the 80s here by the way but I am sure it was all from the spill tray...) and after spending a quid, we'd get the Metro into Newcastle and go up market...three shots for ?5! And a kebab to finish. Best ?10 I've ever spent!

or

b) A packet of Golden Virginia and papers. A bottle of Martini for 99p and a large box of Maltesers. Have a VERY hot bath while drinking neat Martini then stagger off to a party...

Those were the days. All I have now is a packet of Doritos and a bottle of Chardonnay. Cost me ?5.50 so inflation not too bad I suppose!! Any takers?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Dinosaur - 23rd October 2010

Phew, was worried you'd lost the key to the site hut, although with all the chocolate you may not be able to leave again. Myself, I'm just peeling another grape :face-approve: