The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 26th October 2010

Ok, it's not that late, but it's late enough for me to be several (dozen) drinks behind. Can I have an IV bottle of gin, please? Failing that, can someone drown me in a butt of malmsey?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 27th October 2010

Damn... am I too late? or too early? Ah well... I'll just have a little snifter until you all get back!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 27th October 2010

Going to be really ignorant here...what IS Malmsey? Just a type of wine? Rd? Fortified? Isn;t that what got the Dook???

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 27th October 2010

Malmsey wine was the purported cause of Clarence's death, but it was not really what did him in. The story is that he expressed his wish to drown in a butt of Malmsey wine. We can blame that bad boy Edward IV if we want to believe Shakespeare. It's a Madeira wine, so not a bad way to go, really.

If I had the choice, it would be a nice single malt, but who could afford that much? I'll start now, with just the one, thanks. Something peaty, please.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Dinosaur - 28th October 2010

mpoole Wrote:Malmsey wine was the purported cause of Clarence's death, but it was not really what did him in. The story is that he expressed his wish to drown in a butt of Malmsey wine. We can blame that bad boy Edward IV if we want to believe Shakespeare. It's a Madeira wine, so not a bad way to go, really.

If I had the choice, it would be a nice single malt, but who could afford that much? I'll start now, with just the one, thanks. Something peaty, please.

Is that the way they normally flavour it?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 28th October 2010

Ah Malmsey or rather wine made from the Malvasia grape that gets its name from Monemvasia a rather splendid Greek island. Octopus and a large plastic container of home made Malmsey joy!!!:face-crying:

The Octopus or Octopi in tomato sauce with a cart load of chips

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 28th October 2010

Thank you - feel suitably educated.

I have learned lots today actually...some of it against my will.Rolleyes

Large malt please...but not peaty, thank you!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Dinosaur - 29th October 2010

Worried about bog-bodies? }Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 29th October 2010

Skim read my in box and thought this was from the Three Word Site Days and thought you were having an exciting time!!Big GrinBig Grin

Don't like the too peaty over tones...bit like chewing burnt wood.

On the Chateau Du Spar this evening. Any takers?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 29th October 2010

Quote:Monemvasia a rather splendid Greek island
I bin there. It's fab. It's not a traditional Greek island cos you can drive over to it on a causeway. Amazing place. Medieval fortress town on a steep hill perched on top of a sea cliff, mainly ruined but partially rebuilt. Spectacular.

Ah, yes, the glory days when I could afford holidays. I'll have a trip down memory lane with three bottles of retsina please. You need multiples. It takes one before you stop caring that it tastes like alcoholic toilet cleaner and two before you stop noticing. You'll need the third to use as a blunt instrument when fellower travellers try to stop you dancing on the table as the bouzouki strikes up.

(That last bit might be just me).