The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - destroyingangel - 17th November 2010

"Are we looking at the seasonal no work for field staff OR a more permanent situation?"... pretty permanent position I'm afraid to say. Been on the dole for three months now with no light at the end of the tunnel. Trying... ahem... to get out of archaeology, but as it is all I've ever done (28 years) it's difficult to persuade employers that I can do something (or want to do something) other than archaeology. Have lead myself down a bit of an evolutionary (professionally that is) and rather narrow cul-de-sac. Let that be a warning to newbies.

"I'll pass you a brown paper bag with some buckfast. Will keep you warm through the winter"... ah, the heady taste of Buckie in the morning. I remember it well from my time walking the streets of Partick ('com the Jags!).

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 17th November 2010

That's pretty pooh DS...but I have the reverse problem...literally. Trying to get back into archaeology after 25 years of doing something else...WHY??? Why oh Lord do you drive me to these ridiculous decisions in a recession???!

Pass the brown paper bag...xx(

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 19th November 2010

Hello...drinking on my owm again. I'll be getting a reputation soon.

Malbec on offer again but I am afraid the giant Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons are all mine!!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 20th November 2010

Not alone especially if there is chocolate involved. Gone to bed early with a large mug of cocoa laced with a nip of something stronger . Hoping it might cheer me up. it's all doom and gloom at the momment. Still got a job though but who knows for how much longer

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 20th November 2010

Lots of doom and gloom around wax...not good.

Hot chocolate sounds good. May need something stronger, however, as the rather Heath Robinson heating system in the house has decided to not work on one of the coldest nights of the month.

I have back up in the form of an oil filled electric radiator but I don't really like watching my electricity meter whirring as entertainment...and as an additional "feature" of the house I have a coin fed electric meter.

Neither of these small oddities were pointed out to me by the letting agent whom I have used for the last 4 years...gits.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 20th November 2010

You cannot beat a good old fashioned hot water bottle a cat or small dog is good as well especially as you do not have to keep refilling them with hot water. Even better a warm friend or two Big Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 20th November 2010

I flatly refuse to switch my heating on until December, and then preferably a week or two in. Answer is more socks, more jumpers or (my favourite) head to the pub! Half a soda and lime can last all evening in good company and the heating is free. I suppose I'd grudgingly admit that a library may serve a similar purpose, but they don't have salted peanuts.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 21st November 2010

Wax Wrote:Even better a warm friend or two Big Grin

How right you are...not sure what to make of the "or two" comment though!

Are we talking cats or dogs???}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 22nd November 2010

For warmth (body heat that is) it has to be cats, for friendship dogs.

Do deflea them first thoughWink

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - thalinor - 22nd November 2010

Wotcha... sorry chaps and chapeses I have not been on much recently. Anyway how are things? Mine is a snifter of aqua vitae and are there any choc buttons left?