The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 27th November 2010

Oh, it was definitely our little friend.

I did have one woman convinced that they had installed a snow machine on the roof of a listed building so they could add 'atmosphere' to the vicinity. Bless! It was harder today, until I hit on the idea of sending everyone into the other room to see the leeches. I was going to put a small sign on the door that said 'Leech feeding times every half hour' but I'm sure we wouldn't be invited back. One little girl amost burst into tears when I said they were really live leeches (which they indeed are).

Bloody Mary, please, with extra sauce.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 27th November 2010

}Smile...as long as it is sauce for you and not the leeches...

I am contemplating an excursion up to the home of the Legio IX Hispana in February to have a go at our little friend myself...want to join me?? February...just after the pheasant shooting season has finished so probably enough ammunition left}Smile}Smile

Did you find my piccies on your tea lady address by the way?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 3rd December 2010

<sigh> ...drinking no my own again...isn't life depressing enough without this???!:face-rain::face-crying:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Madweasels - 3rd December 2010

(In the corner, Madweases raises his head fromt he beer soaked table, a beer mat stuck to the side of his week-old bristle). Who'se there? What's going on? Is it Spring yet? Get us in a pint, please Daedly?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 3rd December 2010

You can share the half price bottle of Merlot I got from the super market. That is when I find it!!!!! The cold is getting to me and I cannot remember what I did with the bottle. A senior moment Sad

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Madweasels - 3rd December 2010

Thanks DLS. Now please, make the nasty Coalition men stop!

You're a pal Wax. I bloody love you, mate!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 3rd December 2010

(Hand emerges from under the table slowly waving a half-empty bottle of Merlot)

Err... sorry about that Wax. Thought it'd been dropped by a passing housewife. Think I have some stale Scampi Fries in my pocket - you're welcome to them by way of compensation? I've been camping out under here as I can't afford the heating at home.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 3rd December 2010

Humm::face-thinks: Scampie Fries for Merlot' throw in a pact of pork scratchings and its a deal. Too cold for Merlot!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 3rd December 2010

Aha! There you are!!!:face-approve:

I didn't see you all lurking under the furniture, cunningly disguised by all the unravelled orange fencing rolls and anti-frost fleece which no one seems to use...

Urgh...cold Merlot...even a half full bottle is giving me the shivers. Whisky Mac all round? And can I stay inside for just one fag, pretty please? It's f..f..f..freezing outside!

Oh...and just cracked a new bag of giant choccie buttons...can't abide scampi fries...