The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 6th February 2011

Quote:(my cats got flu but I think she is putting it on as we are hand feeding her best beef at the moment)
They are at the end of it all, little self serving bastewards!

But we love them.

SCiatica... I sympathise Deadly... and Wax speaks the truth... you get sorted... I went to a Chiropractor... and no more sciatica for 3 years now!

So let the crippled and mad, sit around the fire... (thats us!) and have a small sunday drink to go with our lunch... beef you say? Feed me a beef crisp Wax... I feel a bit weak! :face-angel:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 6th February 2011

I wouldn't mind being hand fed beef either...what we do for these darling animal companions that mean so much to us. Are you aware of the Rainbow Bridge idea? Miles away from archaeology I know but this is the bar... (get your hankies out...)

As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,

I was so very tired and my time on earth would fade.

I saw a wondrous image then of a place that?s trouble-free

Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side

Were meadows rich and beautiful ? lush and green and wide!

And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see

Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!

My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new

And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I?m alright

That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pieced the night.

?Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold

And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,

We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.

So whenever you need to find me, we?re never far apart

If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.

Almost lunchtime so I think with my beef I would like some pickles and beer...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 6th February 2011

I've god a code in by gnose. More whisky please and drinks for those remembering lost friends.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 6th February 2011

To long lost friends...

and blow your nose... its dripping on the red velvet seats!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 6th February 2011

I did blow my nose... ON the red velvet seats!

I'm hoping for more whisky, if not I'll have to sulk in the corner until later when it's time for the annual frenzy that is the US football's finest moment(s). Yes, I'll be staying up to watch the Super Bowl.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 7th February 2011

Cats feeling better but I am not, the little b..... mistook my finger for meat. Need very stiff drink to face general doom and gloom. Red velvet seats uumm do the staff have uniforms to match?. Something about a bit of red velvet ( touch of class). Though last place I visited with red velvet seats was a very dodgy cinema (showed obscure art house films not what you are thinking). Think the film was Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii (before the days of videotape let alone DVDs)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - PeterM - 7th February 2011

Was Bifrost not a rainbow?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 7th February 2011

Indeed Biforst is a Rainbow. Now I like the idea of a Valhalla for cats:face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 7th February 2011

Or Waterloo Station? Wasn't that the entrance to Valhalla?:face-thinks:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 8th February 2011

Now a Valhalla for archaeologist ........what would the activities on offer there be? :face-thinks: