The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 20th March 2011

It may be Sunday... it may be morning... but ok... Large one you say!

Quote:Fray Bentos S&K pie... food of the gods
Which god is this..? The god of cholesterol. ! :face-kiss:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 20th March 2011

Furby Wrote:Evening all, have just stumbled upon this place and thought I'd pop in and see what's occurring - I'm new to these parts! Any possibility of a big glass of wine? Big Grin

Hello <waves> - How nice to see you! You can have a large glass of wine at any time of the day or night. This is one bar that never closes:face-approve:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Furby - 20th March 2011

Hello! <waves back> I've been lurking over here in the corner - head on the table. Thanks for the large wine! Hair of the dog and all that:p

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 20th March 2011

Evening, Furby!
Deadly, I had a visitation from our mutual fiend this weekend, and also a fair number of archaeologists who happily bought beads in many styles. I do think, in all fairness, that archaeologists should bear a stigmata of some sort in the form of a tattoo on their foreheads or palms to identify them before we do the five-minute discussion on a bead they've been the one to dig up. Still, it's all fun.

And to celebrate the fun, I plan to drag over from the corner the slightly tatty-looking chair upholstered in something that once looked like velvet, place it so that I can simply lean back and allow occasional amounts of drink to filter down from a convenient optic. It has been a LONG weekend.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 20th March 2011

So pleased the mutual acquaintance managed to come and annoy you...was he bemoaning his poor fortune in the new neddy?

...and all the others too. I , personally, thought that most archaeological types were instnatly recognisable:0Big Grin.

Hopefully they handed over their geld in sufficient quantities for you to pay for the on tap optic}Smile}Smile}Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 20th March 2011

If you think it's easy telling one oddly-dressed group of people from another..... we do get an interesting blend ranging from the obvious LARP types all the way to people wanting work done for museums so the archaeologists aren't that easy to pick out of the crowd. Mike says a trowel tattoo would be appropriate.
No bemoaning but we did meet the horsey folk in charge, seemed to be nice ladies.
And yes, sufficient to pay for the on-tap optic, for tonight. Saxons are hot right now but the Vikings were right on their heels, Romans lagging behind sadly....
Tomorrow is another day, lalala la la lalala....
Nurse, the dried frog pills are wearing off!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 25th March 2011

'ello, 'ello, 'ello! This is getting a bit near the dreaded page two...

I know it is a bit echo-y in here but perhaps if I offer to buy a round I may get trampled in the stampede?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - fflower - 25th March 2011

Well, if anyone else sorts of saunters in to say hello, I have a nice bottle of dry white open here and some raspberries...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 25th March 2011

6:56am's a bit early for raspberries, innit?? I'll definitely need a shot of the wine first, to buffer my stomach from the unexpected vitamin input.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 25th March 2011

Think of them as medicine, best washed down with a fine white.

Perhaps Champagne, never too early for Champers! And we can celebrate the great success of somthing or other?