The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 15th April 2011

Oh dear Kel...

Hope it's not that bad!

They tend to assume folk can get themselves to A&E without the aid of blue flashing lights...

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 15th April 2011

*administers litre of gin intravenously to Kel*

Hope you're alright now?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 15th April 2011

GP this morning. Load of nonsense from a script-reading NHS Direct school leaver. "Keep the affected part elevated"?? It's my bleedin' (in both senses of the word) navel and I'm 47 - if I could still perform that level of contortion, my life would be an awful lot more fun.

I'd get more sense from a Clown School.

Hang on - this gin bottle's empty. How did that happen? What goes well with gin? I know - vodka. Tear the optic off that one and hand it over. And pass me a straw to drink it through. As Pete 'n' Dud might have commented, I can at least try to maintain some ****ing decorum.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Betts_Fan - 15th April 2011

*passes the bottle*

I completely forgot to give you guys the link, sorry. Will have to do that tonight.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Betts_Fan - 15th April 2011

Can someone please pass me some earplugs?

Also: I'm going to be posting an online discussion/blog entry in the Den Of Antiquity, I'd love it if people wanted to reply. Smile If not then just be aware the Bettany Hughes fantrail will be going on in there. Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 15th April 2011

Kel Wrote:GP this morning. Load of nonsense from a script-reading NHS Direct school leaver. "Keep the affected part elevated"?? It's my bleedin' (in both senses of the word) navel and I'm 47 - if I could still perform that level of contortion, my life would be an awful lot more fun.

Self piercing is not recommended and I hesitate to pass you any more gin in case you decide to pierce anything else!!:I

Hope the GP hasn't got the same script..(but sorry, you did make me laugh...)

I'm elevating the gin bottle using the mode of gesture that is habitual to me, as it's the way I've held a bottle of gin since I was old enough to know that Gin is Good. In this way I can preserve Kel from an autonomous... oh, stuff it. I can't do divot-speak any longer today!

*pours a generous amount of gin, introduces it to a meagre amount of tonic and teases it with a slice of lime* There you go, Kel, but don't pierce anything else, ok, or the gin will just leak out and we don't want that.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Kel - 15th April 2011

I'm afraid my navel just exploded of its own accord, with no provocation in the shape of piercing. So much for GP No. 3's "worrying new mole" theory. GP No.4 assures me it is a haemorragic cyst. Or at least it used to be, until the early hours of this morning...

*Accepts all proffered alcohol with gratitude*

I'm off the Bloody Marys for a while though.

*gets out the H&S disapproved stepladder, climbs up to the upper shelves, moves aside a few dusty things and drags out the Very Special Bottle*

Kel, I think you need this. Not on the navel, perhaps, but administered via the medium of a nice, clean glass.

*reads label - Not For Consumption by Children, the Elderly or the Insufficient of Comprehension*

Cheers!