The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 24th May 2011

Got the pm, sent back hopefully useful thoughts. Cheapo whisky works, because that's all we can afford most of the time, too! We had a great time in Lincoln, it was quite a big event and being set up in the Castle grounds was excellent, mildly profitable. Jarrow was a laugh, the market was a bit interesting. It's funny, I feel as if I'm on the other side of the wall when it comes to archaeology as I get to enjoy the end results, usually in museums.

Thatch is good. I'm looking forward to the ACT. You will have to scrape up some funny clothes for the Viking weekend. I'll supply the beads!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 26th May 2011

Ponged your Ping!

Make mine a large one...don't care what.

As for funny clothes...at least I have the right beads, but that may be a tad chilly if not downright disconcerting!!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 26th May 2011

Vikings are fun, they were the first to really do couture clothing, with finished seams and the like. Romans.... it's a bag and some sandals. *snore*

Large one for the Lampshade, and another for me! Anything but that bottle under the bar *shudder*.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 26th May 2011

Big bag & sandals sounds like an excellent dress code to me. That bottle under the bar is the disinfectant but it does seem to have been going down lately still it will clean your tubes out beautifullyWink

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 27th May 2011

Wax, you have to wear the big bag. That's why all those Roman nymphs were disporting in the nude because the clothing was horrible.

Disinfectant? Who would need it here? No, really!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 27th May 2011

Take a bit more than horrible clothes for me to disported without a vest. A good dose of Draino on some of the other threads might be useful}Smile

Not sure about the Draino, but I'd consider loosening the tight-lacing of a few folk. That covers several threads, there.

Time for another drink, even if virtual.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 27th May 2011

Been wearing my responsible adult head all week. Now taken it off, loosened the vest and indulged in cold Belgian beer. bring on the dancing girls/boys cats evenBig Grin

You only see dancing cats after the Draino.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 27th May 2011

Syrup of Figs always got me going and could certainly help with blockages in other areasWink