The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 6th June 2011

Blimey! Tumble weed 12 drinkers nil.

Hellllllllooooooooooooooooooo? Anyone here?????????????

I was going to wax lyrical about Badger's Hopping Hare ale (that's the brewery not BAJR of course) and no one to bore <bottom lip protruding>

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 6th June 2011

Oh...and how can 860 people visit my profile page and not ONE say hello <bottom lip wibbling>?

What if I say...erm...MESOLITHIC FLINT?

Any takers???

Romani domum ite?????????????????????

No? Ok...off to play by myself (yes, it can be Dative case and therefore could mean "with" myself too...Wink)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 7th June 2011

Now...is the fact that the count has gone up to 861 due to me going to look or did someone else go and look after my post and STILL not leave a message???:0

Meanies...:face-crying:

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 7th June 2011

I'd leave you a message but it would only be to malign mutual semi-acquaintances.

I'll try some of that Hopping Hare if it's still available. How's the roundhouse?

Have you seen the pics of the Roman event? There was a display of archaeology finds, I resisted using the Power of my American accent to ask stupid questions.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 7th June 2011

Oh you should NEVER resist the power of your stupid American accent (not that it is). People love to be patronising you know...

Round house is finished, and we've got another one to take down and re-do. It's been used for 25 years so I wonder if any news reporters would fancy that for their alleged prperty boom in 3500BC or whatever ridiculous thing it is they are saying...!!

The Hopping Hare is sliding down the bar to you as I type.

Yes, the Chester photos I've seen on RAT are pretty damned good. Oh, and I hope to see your friend Wah Wah on Tuesday and look at shhhhh you know what as I am off to do some reserach in Daloucothi, including riding round it on a neddy. How cool is that??

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - BAJR - 7th June 2011

Its all code to me... or perhaps I am just too pished!

Spending my time trying to cope with American Film Crew / Scottish Accent Interface.

have found a loverly pub in a place called Laleston in Wales. various helmets (east german stell to Civil War chic) and munitions beneath the seat (comfortable) to try on pass around and juggle. plus real fire, velvet sofas and a pool table... late nights and characters abound. A good atmosphere and pint. what more can I ask for. Smile

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 8th June 2011

Want a translator? I can be in Wales in a matter of hours, if necessary. Mine's a pint, too! My handy Accent is always good for being patronised, or patronized. I was asked constantly this weekend where I was from. I said I was a Germanic slave, which made them try to figure out what that meant. Not as good as someone else's story about itchy underwear being the main reason they like wearing historic clothing. Not fair to bait chavs, really. Shooting fish in a barrel.

Deadly, the Rabbit is a lovely person, make sure to send our regards. Ask about 'The Textile' if you have a chance, and mention the pig funeral. Riding around, eh? You jammy beggar, I want to go riding! It's been 14 years now.

Thanks for the drink, I could use something now as I'm making up bracelets for the Venomous Bede's gift shop. Wheee!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Sith - 8th June 2011

BAJR Wrote:munitions beneath the seat (comfortable) to try on pass around and juggle.

Mine's a 30mm DSRR and a pint of Cillit Bang please. And remember to handle ammunition with care and confidence but no juggling.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 8th June 2011

Juggling or jiggling?

A pint isn't possible, it keeps eating its way through the glass before I can fill it entirely.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 8th June 2011

jiggling with ammunition ooh naughty. Been jiggling with bacon butties and a large mug of tea so all is right with the world ( until the next jobs worth tells me "we cant do that". might try the Cillit Bang Big Grin