The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 24th June 2011

Well Friday Drinkies proved polular.Big Grin I have a cheeky Chilean Chardonnay on the go now if I can tempt you lot from uinder the bar! (Alcohol may do if alliteration doesn't Wink)

And there were two portions of chips but I only admitted to one.}Smile

And speaking of which...I think someone else has had their chips as they say. Dear Fenland. Where would we be without it?(closer to the North Sea I presume}Smile )

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 24th June 2011

And that reminds me...wasn't it George Macdonald Fraser's BRILLIANT book Pyrates that had mysterious maguey in it????

As well as the chocolate snorting priestess and my favouritist baddy in the whole world - Don Lardo Baluna Del Lobby Y Corridor?? Knocks Blofeld into a cocked hat IMHO.

(If you haven't read this you really, really should!)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Unitof1 - 24th June 2011

readin interfrese with my creative jucies..sorry

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 25th June 2011

Snorting chocolate:p now that's a way of getting a fix of my drug of choice that I have not tried ( heads off behind bar and rummages for out of date kit kat)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 25th June 2011

We aim to please...:p

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 26th June 2011

Don Lardo!

Have you read 'The Reivers' yet? I have it as an audible book, but for pure GMacDF, it's Timothy West reading the unabridged 'Flashman and the Great Game'. He reads the bedroom scenes with unbridled panache.

Speaking of unbridled, I said hi to the chamfron for you but didn't get a chance to peek at the roundhouses. Mine's a pint with the virtual qualities of a gallon instead, please. Pint of anything, really, as long as it's not going to poison me immediately.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 27th June 2011

I'm getting close to having a pint of vitriol...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyhoo beady person...thank you for saying hello to the chamfron...have they removed any reference to "arab" horse yet if Dr Deb was lurking? She claims it wasn't her suggestionalthough she is the bone expert...:0

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 28th June 2011

Nope, missed the 'arab' info. I also didn't get to ask much about the roundhouses, as everyone seemed quite busy what with all the friends showing up and Sunday seeing an invasion of Roman types (mostly NOT in armour, though).

I could use a tall, cold, bubbly drink with a modicum of alcohol in it, for medicinal purposes.

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 29th June 2011

A jug of Pimms on the bar from a tired out, miserable old Lampshade.

Don't ask me why...but my day started badly with excruciating cramp at 4am. It has gone rapidly downhill so I am seeking solace.

Anyone got any chocolate please. PLEASE?????Sad

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - P Prentice - 29th June 2011

i dont do solace but i'm prepared to offer you a cuban