The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? (/showthread.php?tid=3187)

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 10th September 2011

Well, I don't seem able to move my old carcass from the comfy chair by the window so I'll just stay here with a cup of coffee and a broadsheet crossword and meet you all for a lunch time snifter...

How does that sound? Mood is slightly less death or glory than yesterday:face-approve:

And if there are any fireworks please let me know in advance. I can't cope with loud bangs any more...like my old dog, I HATE them!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 10th September 2011

I will join you for a leisurely cuppa and a sticky bun. Know what you mean about loud noises I think with me it was childhood trauma. I have a father who worked with explosives and thinks a good day out for a youngster is in the front row of the Royal Tournament. November the 5th is hell I havnt been to a bonfire party since 1984 and the incident with the home made magnesium fire works and the can of petrol. Don't ask!!!!

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 10th September 2011

I wont ask, Wax, but does anyone remember those appaling indoor fireworks that were all the rage years ago?

Scarred me for life.:0

Just opened a rather nice red...trying it with plums from my friend's garden. Not as nice as raspberries but fairly civilized.

Anyone care to partake?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - mpoole - 11th September 2011

I'll take a glass of whatever potable is available.

Been a long day, home with a child who has a stomach bug. Watched too much of the reports about the 9/11 ceremonies.

Why is this wine gum stuck to the seat of the comfy chair?

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 12th September 2011

If it's a green one, it's Wax's if it is a black one, it's mine!

Fursty Ferret anyone? Trying to get ar$eholed by 1800hrs!!!!!:p

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 12th September 2011

Are you sure it's a wine gum? Bring on the fursty ferret, seems to be a particularly depressing month at moment

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 14th September 2011

Wax Wrote:Are you sure it's a wine gum? Bring on the fursty ferret, seems to be a particularly depressing month at moment

Aint that the truth!

Highlights so far: friend's father rushed into hospital; another friend's OH wounded in Afghanistan; another friend had to have her five year old stallion put down; someone else who pays OUTRAGEOUS school fees for private education has only just been told her daughter is very dyslexic and colour blind....

pooh I say...with knobs on!Sad

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 14th September 2011

Yup September 2011 will be very high on my list of months I would rather not have to go through again and it's only half way!!!!!!!

There must be a light at the end of the tunnel but I suppose it might be that on the front of the on coming train.

Apparently, according to a friend who is undergoing cognitive therapy, you have got to break things down into small tasks and reward yourself for completing them. Well I got out of bed this morning so a bucket of Bailey,s would be a good rewardBig Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - deadlylampshade - 14th September 2011

One bucket of Baileys and a straw for my furry friend in the corner...not sitting on wine gims one hopes.

Fancy a kit kat sandwich with that?

Small task - providing bucket...

small task - offering sandwich...

...am I allowed to have ALL of this large Toblerone on my Todd then?Big Grin

Is there a bar in the site hut? Or can this be it? - Wax - 14th September 2011

Urgh toblerone why ruin a perfectly good bar of chocolate. You are welcome to all of the nasty confection, it gets stuck in my teeth. I will stick with the KIt Kat sandwich

The next stage of therapy is keeping a diary of the small daily task you set yourself (on a serious note I have been impressed with the results of modern drug regimes combined with therapy for treating depression, my friend is actually coming back to his old self and though it will be a long hall I can see him improving daily).
I am off for van early night armed with a kit kat sandwich and a bucket of Booze , who could ask for more