The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Has BAJR gone on holiday? - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Has BAJR gone on holiday? (/showthread.php?tid=3952)

Pages: 1 2 3

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - RedEarth - 26th May 2011

Like a dog returning to it's own vomit I vowed not to post on this forum and yet I still come and have a look and even post occasionally, some sort of morbid self-loathing I guess.

Anyway, the last couple of days it seems to have really gone to the dogs (vomit) so I can only assume BAJR's gone on holiday or this is the beginning of the End Times.

Any suggestions on a post card... to wherever BAJR is.

Please knock some heads together, it used to be quite interesting. A suggestion would be, rather than threatening to ban Unit every time he is a bit naught (despite having some interesting if controversial and strangely worded ideas) remove the posts/threads that aren't really anything to do with archaeology or are just pointless pretentious spouting... you know who you are.

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - GnomeKing - 27th May 2011

well i guess this thread is a prime candidate....

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - RedEarth - 27th May 2011

Cheers, I didn't even have to name names....

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - mpoole - 27th May 2011

A forum only suits the participants. If you don't like the threads, instead of being rude about the ones in existence, start one that lives up to YOUR standards and then encourage others to drag themselves up to your level.

Or not.

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - Marcus Brody - 27th May 2011

RedEarth Wrote:pointless pretentious spouting... you know who you are.

Sounds like me. Sorry. Sometimes I find that it's difficult to fully express the point you're trying to make in a single line. Will try harder in future.:face-crying:

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - P Prentice - 27th May 2011

pointless pretentious spouting - that's definately me - and me

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - RedEarth - 27th May 2011

mpoole Wrote:A forum only suits the participants.

That's a pretty damning comment, based on the current content of some of the threads. I would love to start some useful threads (I sort of thought that was perhaps what I was doing with this one) but I don't have enough time to properly see it through. I wasn't meaning to be rude, but I think some of the threads, which have basically hi-jacked big sections of the forum, are a bit of an insult to all of BAJR's hard work. Also saying don't look if you don't like is all well and good but some of the thread titles are a bit difficult to understand as the titles are so opaque so without reading the content it's hard to know what they are about. Then you read it and wish you could take out your eye balls and wash them in acid to repair the damage.

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - Jack - 27th May 2011

Why remove threads that have nothing to do with archaeology? Are you the thought police?

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - P Prentice - 27th May 2011

RedEarth Wrote:I would love to start some useful threads ....... but some of the thread titles are a bit difficult to understand as the titles are so opaque so without reading the content it's hard to know what they are about. Then you read it and wish you could take out your eye balls and wash them in acid to repair the damage.

this maybe your problem then

Has BAJR gone on holiday? - kevin wooldridge - 27th May 2011

David posted in another place that he was about to drive into Wales....since when all has gone quiet on the Connolly front. I could suggest a number of reasons for this:

a) He is in some part of Wales that has no electricity, phone or internet contact

b) He has been kidnapped by aliens

c) He has been kidnapped by Welsh aliens

But like the proverbial I am betting he turns up eventually.....