The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations (/showthread.php?tid=3983)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - deadlylampshade - 23rd June 2011

BAJR Wrote:http://findsandfeatures.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/fenland-council-plan-to-scrap-all-pre-development-archaeological-assessment-roundup/

A very good update, outline and comment.

That's a cracking response!

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - Tizzy - 23rd June 2011

I have received a reply from the editor of the Cambridge Times who has invited me to submit a counter argument article, if you have any thoughts please let me know asap...... Publishable ones that is, we all have private ones!!

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - Hayley - 23rd June 2011

There is a least one reply already in the press- check out
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/fens_bunny_hugger_row_latest_now_the_archaeologists_hit_back_at_council_leader_1_931924

It is probably also worth speaking to Cambs County Council to see what they suggest, and oxford east, since they carried out the site mentionrf. Cambridge Arch Unit are also up in arms and are prob willing to contribute. I personaly suggest outlining some iof the archaeology discovered in the fens (and in East Anglia) due to the planning legislation. Is Flag Fen and Must Fen in this area for example?

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - RedEarth - 23rd June 2011

I would think that no less than a demand for him to step down from his position at the council for his frankly offensive, ill-judged and ignorant remarks and clear vested interests in the matter would be acceptable. The embarrassment this must be creating for those associated with him should be stressed and capitalised upon given the power of spin and corporate image.

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - moreno - 23rd June 2011

I laughed when I read it, even harder when I realised how he was grinding his axe! Hmm...reminds me of an old Gaol....

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - deadlylampshade - 23rd June 2011

RedEarth Wrote:I would think that no less than a demand for him to step down from his position at the council for his frankly offensive, ill-judged and ignorant remarks and clear vested interests in the matter would be acceptable. The embarrassment this must be creating for those associated with him should be stressed and capitalised upon given the power of spin and corporate image.

Go get 'im RedEarth! My thoughts exactly.

Most of my brushes with Councillors has left me wondering how such self seeking and non public spirited people ever get away with being elected, never mind re-elected! It seems a level of politics which attracts the most small minded of people. Another blow for democracy!!

Bet if you offered him a contract as an adviser on an excavation some where hot and exotic he'd be off like a shot...

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - BAJR - 23rd June 2011

Still waiting for a reply to my email. perhaps he is running out of witty one liners and convoluted logic.

WE will see. As a councillor, I expect a polite reply to my polite enquiry within the statutory 21 days - I may just have to carry out a freedom of information request on him. Given some rather obvious - shall we say - and I am remembering my AUP - potential for him to be seen as having a rather conflict of interest. Rather than be paranoid, I do hope this is not an attempt by the Concervative High Command to test the waters with an expendable minor councillor. Helps prepare the way for a more concerted effort.

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - Tizzy - 23rd June 2011

I sent some information to the editor of the Cambridge Times earlier today which has been used in the following article this evening. To read follow the link:-

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/fens_bunny_hugger_row_latest_now_the_archaeologists_hit_back_at_council_leader_1_931924

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - Marcus Brody - 23rd June 2011

A lot of his comments do seem to make reference to Eric Pickles. It's almost like a small boy constantly invoking his Daddy, or showing off to win his approval....look Daddy, look at me, I'm cutting red tape and annoying some lefties, look how clever I am, I'll tell my Daddy on you, my Daddy's Eric Pickles and he'll come and beat you up!

Fenland District Council to relax archaeological planning regulations - Sparky - 23rd June 2011

This ordeal is very relevant to the post (now lost) that I started last week regarding the governments pandering to the Daily Mail ilk. See http://www.redtapechallenge.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/home/index/

Certainly worth people's contribution.