The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 801 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 866 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 751 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 431 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 187 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 820 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 801 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 820 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: If you could return a specific Time and place. .... (/showthread.php?tid=4144)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - Sparky - 25th October 2011

Cosmic
Smile

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - Sparky - 25th October 2011

There is of course the theory that one can only go back in time to the point that the chronovehicule was created. That being the case, we would be unlikely to find any during our normal investigations. However, we may find them in the future, by whatever method we get there.

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - Gaj - 25th October 2011

kevin wooldridge Wrote:I know an archaeologist whose father designed one of the installations at Dounreay. I guess if she time-travelled with Gaj it would probably be to say 'Hi Dad !!'.....

Oh aye? I was one of the team who prepared the heritage strategy for the place back in 2009/10....I might have written about 'Dad'....

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - kevin wooldridge - 25th October 2011

Gaj Wrote:Oh aye? I was one of the team who prepared the heritage strategy for the place back in 2009/10....I might have written about 'Dad'....

I could say 'Its a small world', but that might be construed as a inflammatory comment in the light of the potential for installations such as Dounreay to shorten the lifespan of the whole planet....!!

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - Gaj - 25th October 2011

kevin wooldridge Wrote:I could say 'Its a small world', but that might be construed as a inflammatory comment in the light of the potential for installations such as Dounreay to shorten the lifespan of the whole planet....!!

Dounreay's the least of our worries these days.....

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - BAJR - 26th October 2011

I recorded the Castle at Dounreay, but were protected from the nuclear stuff by a sign and a chain link fence ... phew!

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - trowelfodder - 26th October 2011

Id like to go back to the 1980's and follow hosty around laughing and pointing at his mullet }Smile

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - Drunky - 26th October 2011

Sorry if this has been repeated many times on this, i haven't read them all. I would got back and tell myself not to give up my job that i had at the time and do archaeology.

On an other note i've has this conversation a few times on site and it has been pointed that some one dressed in weird clothes and speaking a steange language may poss be killed on sight

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - trowelfodder - 26th October 2011

Grumpy pants - does someone need a hug :face-kiss:

If you could return a specific Time and place. .... - P Prentice - 27th October 2011

i'd be the first person on the moon