The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5010 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5010 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7045 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7045 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5030 is_member
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

BAJR Federation Archaeology
BAJR and the IFA council - Printable Version

+- BAJR Federation Archaeology (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk)
+-- Forum: BAJR Federation Forums (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The Site Hut (http://www.bajrfed.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: BAJR and the IFA council (/showthread.php?tid=509)

BAJR and the IFA council - BAJR Host - 3rd April 2007

Alright m'dears

Horribly ill I may be... coughing and wheezing through the IFA conference.. but hear is a concept... should I ask to join the IFA council.. to better represent the views of BAJR/disparate voices. ???

And nice to meet VoMD ... we do get on really!

Now... wheres my lemsip

"No job worth doing was ever done on time or under budget.."
Khufu

BAJR and the IFA council - Chris Jones - 3rd April 2007

Though I'm relatively new to the list I would say if you can fit it around existing commitments, an excellent idea. I'm sure you'd have ample support.

nil desperandum

BAJR and the IFA council - gonetopot - 3rd April 2007

Seconded! Though I know there have been many disagreements (some savage)with the IFA over the years, BAJR has a greater profile and influence than ever and what better way to try and improve the system/conditions.
And dare I say it, get the IFA to move at a slightly faster pace!

BAJR and the IFA council - drpeterwardle - 3rd April 2007

David,

Surely you are elected to Council and thus you do not need to ask anybodies permission.

As for should you stand for election I would have said clearly yes if you have the time.

Peter

BAJR and the IFA council - BAJR Host - 3rd April 2007

thanks... yes I meant whether I should stand.. but you are right about the time

Khufu

BAJR and the IFA council - 1man1desk - 18th April 2007

I'd love you to be on Council and I would vote for you.

1man1desk

to let, fully furnished

BAJR and the IFA council - BAJR Host - 18th April 2007

Phew... well on considering the work, but the benefits... I will be standing when the ballot sheets come in... lets hope I am a Brown, not a Milliband!

You might jsut have to propose me though.. as it would be sad to have to propose myself Wink

Khufu

BAJR and the IFA council - beamo - 19th April 2007

Mr Hosty

I'm also considering standing for Council this time around - do you have any idea of the timescale? I would of course be pleased to propose you for election if required.

Beamo

BAJR and the IFA council - BAJR Host - 19th April 2007

as told that ballot cards come out in June issue of Archaeologist (or is it May??) and we can take it from there.. looks like a BAJR take over Wink) sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell no-oneWink

Khufu